I'm #1

Jimmy Snacks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

U IL guys club members?

asking because our local club has been having a good response getting guys to join with dealer help . could work for u in IL .wont work well in wi the way there tags work.

we talked to our local dealers about adding 30 bucks to the Documentation fee for every new sled sold. $20 to MNUSA$ 5 to our club $5 to our larger area main club .

much to our surprise 4 of 5 were excited about it. 1 started the test for us last yr and it went well so we got 3 more on .

they say out off the close to 200 sleds sold only few guys gave any grief and quickly changed tone with a few guilt lines from sales guy and the added extra value of the 3k life insurance  as a member .

worth talking it over with your local club as a way to at least get guys to support the sport even if reluctant  about it  .

I'm a member of a club in the UP. What a lot of peaple don't know about is the Winter sports tax in the UP. Every night you spend in a hotel, a few bucks goes to grooming.  Sled and Ski. It's a volunteer system for the hotel owner. In return,they get big advertisement on maps and web/ FB pages. It's a win win for everybody.  PM John Dee for info. It's real Big with the clubs north of the bridge Ezra.  Very few trails in IL,even fewer dealers that sell sleds. I can go to Wi or Mn and save thousands on a new sled. The few dealers that are left around here  are crack smokers wth there prices.

Edited by Woodtick

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...