Bone Thugs BBQ

f7ben

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

I usually throw it in a 400° oven for 15-20 minutes. Never thought about deep frying it. I wonder if they use bacon grease to fry it :dunno:

if we cook it at home it goes in the oven,  they throw it in the regular veggie oil fryer after they have cooked it just to crisp it up.  if you order it crisp it's on the cooktop,  extra crisp is the extra drop into the fryolator.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

if we cook it at home it goes in the oven,  they throw it in the regular veggie oil fryer after they have cooked it just to crisp it up.  if you order it crisp it's on the cooktop,  extra crisp is the extra drop into the fryolator.  

Why don't you buy a camp in northern NH and the old gang can hang out at your place.  I'll bring the bacon, and cook it :lol:

21 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Bacon? SOmeone say bacon? I get this thick sliced bacon from a slaughterhouse in groton ma that's worth killing people for. Well not nice people.

We got ours from Sherman Farms out on the East Conway and Fryeburgh, ME line. I'm sure @Angry ginger had some at camp in Stewartstown.

3 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Should have called it "Bone Smoker BBQ" and had @Polaris 550 as the mascot.  Would be a huge hit at all the truckstops. 

Oh, so you're back, huh faggot? Been turnin' tricks, and suckin' dicks???? 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Hopefully he stays out of this thread, no need to fag up another good thread.

You shut the fuck up, irrigation-boy. You and your gay buddy, Butt Bomber started with me, so STFU!!! 

We're going for a ride now, but I can't tell her to go by Ponemah Road again, or she will definitely suspect something. I'm gonna' start looking out for you, you little bastid. Sooner or later I'll catch you on Amherst Street, and if you are, short, small. old, and weak-looking, I'm gonna' kick your ass!!!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:   Small and old!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

IM 56 , 6-0 225 and been working construction my whole life . Bring it on you geriatric reject. I will mop the street with you in front of your lovely wife. Then I will apologize for doing so in front of her, because Im a gentleman.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you're back, huh faggot? Been turnin' tricks, and suckin' dicks???? 

You shut the fuck up, irrigation-boy. You and your gay buddy, Butt Bomber started with me, so STFU!!! 

We're going for a ride now, but I can't tell her to go by Ponemah Road again, or she will definitely suspect something. I'm gonna' start looking out for you, you little bastid. Sooner or later I'll catch you on Amherst Street, and if you are, short, small. old, and weak-looking, I'm gonna' kick your ass!!!! 

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:   Small and old!!!!!   LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....and if he is large and hard, you will be on your knees and gobbling the goop.

2 hours ago, MichiganMarcus said:

....and if he is large and hard, you will be on your knees and gobbling the goop.

STFU, you faggot, cum-guzzling, ball-gargling, dick-lickin' nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

IM 56 , 6-0 225 and been working construction my whole life . Bring it on you geriatric reject. I will mop the street with you in front of your lovely wife. Then I will apologize for doing so in front of her, because Im a gentleman.

Then it's gonna' be the MAGLITE KISS for you, big Faggot. You won't know what hit ya'.  

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

thanks Ronaldo

when you become the Bobby Flay of BBQ, don't forget about your FS family. we want one hell of a party.  :bc:

no gas powered vehicles allowed though. i'm sure you could find something to skirt that rule  :lol:

He's a WELCHER!!! He never paid me the $5000.00 he owes me for PROVING that lug height affects the final drive ratio, on a hypothetical, flat, hard plane. I seriously went through a lot of bullshit writing people, and my demo w/pics in the garage. 

If he just admitted he was wrong, I was right, but he can't afford to pay the 5Gs, I'd let it slide. But no, he's a weak man who can't stand up to me, and resolve this. 

He'll welch on his meat too!!!!!!!!!!

He'll sell you rotten meat that smells. 

FUCK BENNY'S MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just walk into a fukken MARKET BASKET, grab a pack of this shit, throw it into the goddamn microwave wrapped in paper towels, and eat the shit. 

Easy, cheap, quick, peasy. 

P9180201.JPG

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Bacon? SOmeone say bacon? I get this thick sliced bacon from a slaughterhouse in groton ma that's worth killing people for. Well not nice people.

It would be worth a quarter-pounder w/ cheese for some nigga to kill you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

It would be worth a quarter-pounder w/ cheese for some nigga to kill you. 

So did you buy that Nitro with the supposed $29k ya made last week? Throw up a pic of it.