Where’s woolie?

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Marriage is way overrated. Some people stay together and wind up hating each other. I think it’s actually very rare where two people can live under the same roof for more than 15 years without becoming. homicidal. Im 58. Single. Come and go as I please. Financially secure. Perfect existence. 

24 here. Roommates for the last 16 years. Time to move on 

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Marriage is way overrated. Some people stay together and wind up hating each other. I think it’s actually very rare where two people can live under the same roof for more than 15 years without becoming. homicidal. Im 58. Single. Come and go as I please. Financially secure. Perfect existence. 

Going on 22 years here and wouldn't change it for the world. Best friend/best wife all wrapped in 1 :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

Going on 22 years here and wouldn't change it for the world. Best friend/best wife all wrapped in 1 :thumbsup:

:bc:

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No, having all that shit became depressing. 

You have underlying issues likely.

42 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In 2007 I walked out into my garage and looked at all the shit I owned. I had this overwhelming feeling of being suffocated. In two months I sold the motorcycle, atv, and snowmobile. Also sold all the supporting stuff that went along with it all.  I reached a point where I felt like “done that, got the T-shirt”. I joined a gym, purchased a mountain and road bicycle, picked up a few other hobbies. The only thing I miss is the high speed sport bike touring. Ripping up a mountain pass or cranking across Death Valley at 2am on a sport touring bike is the best. I’ll get another sport touring bike, but I’m done with sleds. 

:lol:

Ok.

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:bc:

You have underlying issues likely.

Yeah. How did mankind ever exist and survive without all that shit? Amazing. What’s even more amazing is people are becoming more anxious, depressed, and frustrated despite having have bigger houses and more stuff. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yeah. How did mankind ever exist and survive without all that shit? Amazing. What’s even more amazing is people are becoming more anxious, depressed, and frustrated despite having have bigger houses and more stuff. 

You got other shit to replace it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jumping in the car at 6 and heading to Michigan to meet up with a sweet little cuny. Enjoy your weekend. 

We will need pics to verify this post :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In 2007 I walked out into my garage and looked at all the shit I owned. I had this overwhelming feeling of being suffocated. In two months I sold the motorcycle, atv, and snowmobile. Also sold all the supporting stuff that went along with it all.  I reached a point where I felt like “done that, got the T-shirt”. I joined a gym, purchased a mountain and road bicycle, picked up a few other hobbies. The only thing I miss is the high speed sport bike touring. Ripping up a mountain pass or cranking across Death Valley at 2am on a sport touring bike is the best. I’ll get another sport touring bike, but I’m done with sleds. 

I cleaned out my garage a few years back . Streetbike , dirtbike,  chevelle , camaro , half dozen vintage sleds , 2 waverunners , all gone .  Down to just a sled now and that's only to keep my sanity through the long winters and at least for right now , I have a gig where I can dump the sled at the house and just drive the car back and forth .    That shit was like a fulltime job after awhile .  Only thing I have a desire for now is maybe a littel boat for me and the ol lady to go beat around on the ocean during the summer . I get the fever for another bike every spring but I fight the urge . Usually , someone I know gets mowed down and the urge goes away .    :bc:

• Like 1