Where’s woolie?

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH plenty of options but that situation worked. if it happens it happens if not it's a good reason to bail from this stupi expensive sport.  hopefully the drugs I got put on take away the anxiety like sledding did

If you are getting out you might as well go out big. The Angry Ginger Farewell Tour 2018/2019

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm like the Who,  i've been on that tour since 2013,  i was really out before we got the house.  

You gotta be fucking kidding....you aren't going to let some interwebs bullshit seriously impact a friendship?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You gotta be fucking kidding....you aren't going to let some interwebs bullshit seriously impact a friendship?

I don't think Jeff is the type of guy to let that happen if he had any control over it, Although there was this one guy on HCS years ago that he really didn't like..

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I haven't been fired yet but I'm on thin ice being as I've been seen sledding with the Ginger in the past . :bc:

You'll need to be more careful who you hang out with in the future :cop:

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao: The northeastern fucks are sure an emotional bunch......someone’s ass gets hurt....kicks me out of the crew and then they quit :lmao: The fucking ‘Belagio’ with Woolie crew must be like a fucking real life sorority on snow :lmao:   

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't think Jeff is the type of guy to let that happen if he had any control over it, Although there was this one guy on HCS years ago that he really didn't like..

i have no ill will to woolie,   as you noted there has only been 1 person on the intrawebs i've truly taken personally.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i have no ill will to woolie,   as you noted there has only been 1 person on the intrawebs i've truly taken personally.  

I may not have seen you in a few years, but I know you pretty well :bc:   Do you ever see that other guy on the interwebs anymore? I haven't noticed him anywhere online.

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re trying too hard twinkle toes.  :lmao: I have more options than time 👍

14,259 posts in 2 years on one site with a couple of self imposed vacations for well,,just being you and more options than time???? How's about a link to some of them options???

6 minutes ago, HSR said:

14,259 posts in 2 years on one site with a couple of self imposed vacations for well,,just being you and more options than time???? How's about a link to some of them options???

He’s an “aggressive liberal with unlimited social options” that specializes in “moving the needle” on web forums!

*BANNED.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This place is a fucking loony bin :lol: 

i know. I’m the professional. 

Who signs on under a different name  and talks about himself as another  person. Yeah your wrapped real tight.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1