Where’s woolie?

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

@Angry ginger chased Wolfie off this time and got himself banned from the bellagio 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What do you think?  :lol: 

Is Woolie seriously gone?  Did AG get banned?  What thread was this shit in...it’s gotta be must see tv!!!!

8EA382DD-0C97-4428-9B15-5CC725958A8B.jpeg.5b687626c5b90356aa8dcfacbf30f63d.jpeg.29849e88f6589e5ea5ab5a76292248b1.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm guessing the chances of me being banned are pretty slim.  i'm after all one of the few voices of reason in this crazy place full of left and right wing nut jobs

you're good as look as you don't piss of Jolene :bc:

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'm guessing the chances of me being banned are pretty slim.  i'm after all one of the few voices of reason in this crazy place full of left and right wing nut jobs

This all happened here?  Jesus fucking Christ!  You miss one fucking eprisode here and you just get lost as fuck!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

This is funny I'm sure for those that know WHAT THE FUCK WENT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AG called out wolfies right wing nut job and he told AG he wasn't welcome at the bellagio this winter and he hasn't been seen since 

Just now, Kev144 said:

thats why the pic says believe in something even if it means sacrificing your room 

:lol:

Lose a sledding buddy over this shit?  And it's not like AG is some half-brained librul fucktard (then I'd understand).   I mean, if Woolie thinks he's too far left then...HOLY SHIT....he's one prayer away from holding rattlesnakes in the air!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Lose a sledding buddy over this shit?  And it's not like AG is some half-brained librul fucktard (then I'd understand).   I mean, if Woolie thinks he's too far left then...HOLY SHIT....he's one prayer away from holding rattlesnakes in the air!

wolfie is a good dude, hes just a right wing wack job and very sensitive and emotional.  

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just awful.  I'm gonna give you a mulligan.  You shanked that comeback in the woods 20 yards off the tee box.

Try again.

No that was pretty sick. He burned you good. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

next door as well as here over the last few months

I noticed you two trading jabs, but that's all I thought it was. I take it the lease was in Marks name?

Did you get FS and Wolfie get TBP in the separation? 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Unreal, not worth it I think.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'll take james to millinocket over the new years break then sell the 2 sleds and trailer.  

WTF....you don’t have any choices?  Must suck to only have one group to ride with. Reach out and find another group if you like to ride. 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

WTF....you don’t have any choices?  Must suck to only have one group to ride with. Reach out and find another group if you like to ride. 

Sorta like only having one forum to hang out on and zero options eh?