Ballsacks hero Rahm Emanuel pathetic failure

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

What do you suppose he should do?

Go to the ghetto's and sing Kumbaya?

He needs to get together with leaders from these area's and promote family values.   He needs to talk straight about the fact that almost 75% of black children do not have a father around and figure out ways to make them accountable.   He needs to try and create incentive packages for industry to come into these neighborhoods to provide jobs.  This needs to be coordinated with state and even national politicians to create possible tax free zones if companies invest there.  He needs to work with local and state leaders to get the predators off the streets for good.  Most violent crime is committed by repeat offenders.    

Edited by Highmark

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He needs to get together with leaders from these area's and promote family values.   He needs to talk straight about the fact that almost 75% of black children do not have a father around and figure out ways to make them accountable.   He needs to try and create incentive packages for industry to come into these neighborhoods to provide jobs.  This needs to be coordinated with state and even national politicians to create possible tax free zones if companies invest there.  He needs to work with local and state leaders to get the predators off the streets for good.  Most violent crime is committed by repeat offenders.    

But....but...but.  I thought Liberal policies are working for all the major cities?  I guess continuation of the same old policies isn't working.  Yet, according to the hillary supporters, they want more of the same.

Edited by racer254

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But he withheld a video till after he was reelected instead :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

But....but...but.  I thought Liberal policies are working for all the major cities?  I guess continuation of the same old policies isn't working.  Yet, according to the hillary supporters, they want more of the same.

The black family has disintegrated since LBJ's great society and even more so since Roe v. Wade.   At some point I hope America can look at these two distinct times in our history without resorting to childish racist political motives and see them for the damage they did.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah well they started doing all of that back in the 70's so do you have another idea?

37 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah well they started doing all of that back in the 70's so do you have another idea?

Link?

Does Chicago have a higher poverty rate than say NYC or LA?  Why are their murder rates so much lower?

Personally I'm beginning to think the first step might be to legalize certain drugs.  Without question pot and I'd even go as far and say others as well.   The war on drugs is not working without stopping the source.  If we cannot stop it coming in from Mexico then legalize them and have them made here to control distribution and quality.  The vast majority of murder is somehow related to drugs, drug money or drug "turf."  Lets face it we are not going to stop American's desire to use.  

Edited by Highmark

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Link?

Dude, I grew up with it. Bussing, neighborhood relocation, CFS, etc... You google it. We had race fights in our school and neighborhood from gubment moving them into our neighborhood and schools to help "integrate" them into white society and learn to function as white families do. 1970's and 80's brah...

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude, I grew up with it. Bussing, neighborhood relocation, CFS, etc... You google it. We had race fights in our school and neighborhood from gubment moving them into our neighborhood and schools to help "integrate" them into white society and learn to function as white families do. 1970's and 80's brah...

None of that is really what I suggested.  Just sayin.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

None of that is really what I suggested.  Just sayin.  

Business workshops, minority programs, mandatory apprenticeships, etc... You cant work for the city of Chicago without having at least 30% minority owned business AND 50% city resident requirement and in order to work for the city you have to live there. Been that way forever. And there is all kinds of family programs for inner city kids. Google is at your fingertips...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Business workshops, minority programs, mandatory apprenticeships, etc... You cant work for the city of Chicago without having at least 30% minority owned business AND 50% city resident requirement and in order to work for the city you have to live there. Been that way forever. And there is all kinds of family programs for inner city kids. Google is at your fingertips...

Are any of these policies actually working for Chicago?  Why not take a step back and evaluate them to start?

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Any of those address single parent homes or are the programs there after the fact?

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Well change the gun policy's and put more legal gun owners on th streets would be a good start 

Most of these shootings are gang related so law abiding gun owners aren't really part of the equation ...