Cleveland police union will not hold flag during Browns' opener, citing players kneeling during National Anthem

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don’t remember my password from HCS. Haven’t been there in 8 or 9 years 

PM sent,,, any issues just pm me here :thumbsup:

BTW last activity was 2009 lol

Edited by HSR

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hahaha....I finally  made it over to HCS today and have to say well done everybody! :lol:

Also nice to see Ztard over there kissing Saytothebuffets ass after doing nothing but talking shit about the guy....what a twat. 🤔

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hahaha....I finally  made it over to HCS today and have to say well done everybody! :lol:

Also nice to see Ztard over there kissing Saytothebuffets ass after doing nothing but talking shit about the guy....what a twat. 🤔

Oh give it a rest already.  You are a triggered bitch over there!  :lol: Not sure I've ever seen you like that.  I actually wanted to step in and help you out...you are taking an ass-handing by some simple newbies.  EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh give it a rest already.  You are a triggered bitch over there!  :lol: Not sure I've ever seen you like that.  I actually wanted to step in and help you out...you are taking an ass-handing by some simple newbies.  EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol: 

Please....I'm fighting off an army of mouth breathers no problem but your nose up fat Sayas ass is unseemly. 😳

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Again..cleverness scale.

"Hoe".  Fucking idiot.

You have a grip on ‘idiot’ :lmao: HCSCE with all the Mouthbreathers licking your nuts........and then you wander over here and get pummeled because you don’t have some fake power like HCS :lmao: What a fucking gong show........

Edited by SnowRider

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have a grip on ‘idiot’ :lmao: HCSCE with all the Mouthbreathers licking your nuts........and then you wander over here and get pummeled because you don’t have some fake power like HCS :lmao: What a fucking gong show........

Look Jimmy!  Your new wing man!!!!!  "Mouthbreathers and derp and dump and derpy dumpy stuff...wire to wire and Madam President!!!"

:lol:

Wait....what is "fake power"?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Look Jimmy!  Your new wing man!!!!!  "Mouthbreathers and derp and dump and derpy dumpy stuff...wire to wire and Madam President!!!"

Speaking of Jimmy.......he describes your stupid ass perfectly :lmao: 

91358FF6-7C4A-4C8A-AA06-48F94C681651.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Speaking of Jimmy.......he describes your stupid ass perfectly :lmao: 

91358FF6-7C4A-4C8A-AA06-48F94C681651.jpeg

Did he cry over something fake while he monologued it to your idiots?  :lol:  If it weren't for Trump, these half assed "comedians" wouldn't have a show!  Bwahahahahhahah......bringing jobs to every sector!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa....I think you're a feeb but that fucker sure as hell isn't any wingman of mine...nope, no sir, no fucking way!!!!!🤓

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Please....I'm fighting off an army of mouth breathers no problem but your nose up fat Sayas ass is unseemly. 😳

I think you have triggered him now. I'm not sure what went down between you two, but I bet it's safe to say you two won't be sharing a house in Jackman anytime soon :lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think you have triggered him now. I'm not sure what went down between you two, but I bet it's safe to say you two won't be sharing a house in Jackman anytime soon :lol:

He does seem a bit miffed. :lol:

22 minutes ago, ckf said:

No Shit...it makes Ginger and Woolie look like Ward and June Cleaver. :lol:

• Haha 1