Beta guthooked

Snake

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Would not be surprised :lmao: HCS ‘admin’ :lol: .........loser :lmao: 

For a guy that spent sooooo much time crying to the HCS mod team you sure talk bad about them. How many time do you think you reported a post because someone was "picking on you".

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Seems I was picking on the ones that called for gold to go to 3000 by the end of the year too often.

I’m amazed how many thin skinned pussies there are in here and were on HCS.......they did start their own site after all and HCSCE is gone :lmao: ......because of a couple liberals........looks like a who,e lotta beta to me :lmao: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Did I??? Wow sometimes I impress myself. How would I know where you live or better question why the fuck would I care????

You are the admin that banned me. I'm sure you were impressed with yourself for being a thin skinned bitch. 

You are on this topic with Dave and he mentioned someone on HCS telling him where I lived.  

It was a mod last time who had some dumb fucker checking out my parents house on google earth. 

As for the 3rd. Why would you care, why would Dave care.  

Who knows why losers do what they do.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

For a guy that spent sooooo much time crying to the HCS mod team you sure talk bad about them. How many time do you think you reported a post because someone was "picking on you".

Never.....it’s all about playing by the rules.  You fucking Pussies whine and cry about the rules.....then break them.....can’t play by your own rules. :lmao:  Look how many of you low life fucks compromise personal info because you’re so dumb and frustrated. 

Edited by SnowRider

I’m amazed how many thin skinned pussies there are in here and were on HCS.......they did start their own site after all and HCSCE is gone :lmao: ......because of a couple liberals........looks like a who,e lotta beta to me :lmao: 

Still get a kick out of how whiney they were.

But to be fair, we did piss them off a lot and it was during Obama's time so they were already butthurt when the stock market recovered, they found Bin Laden and he finished off Gonedafy without spending a trillion dollars. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:wrong:

Never.....it’s all about playing by the rules.  You fucking Pussies whine and cry about the rules.....then break them.....can’t play by your own rules. :lmao:  Look how many of you low life fucks compromise personal info because you’re so dumb and frustrated. 

Now that's fucking funny :lol: the rest is just your usual drama lama bullshit :thumbsup:. You were the biggest crybaby in the history of HCS CE,,,so much so that we shut it down just to be rid of your sorry ass( I really hope you truly believe that),,,, and it worked perfect :bc:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dave just admitted someone from HCS told him where I live.  Then he said a lot of people want to get me from there.

Yet they claim you and I were picked on there. 

Seems strange that they would want to get revenge if we were the ones that were picked on. 

I guess it's just more lies from those beta Trumpsters.  

Just now, HSR said:

Now that's fucking funny :lol: the rest is just your usual drama lama bullshit :thumbsup:. You were the biggest crybaby in the history of HCS CE,,,so much so that we shut it down just to be rid of your sorry ass( I really hope you truly believe that),,,, and it worked perfect :bc:

How much is traffic down :lmao: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Dave just admitted someone from HCS told him where I live.  Then he said a lot of people want to get me from there.

Yet they claim you and I were picked on there. 

Seems strange that they would want to get revenge if we were the ones that were picked on. 

I guess it's just more lies from those beta Trumpsters.  

Dude we :owned: the fuck out of those clowns :lmao: Look at HemeroidsRus still defending their whining and ineptness :lmao: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I heard that they opened up CE to a select circle jerk.

More proof that HCS beta's needed a safe place.

Is Zampoopski your favourite mod?  Please tell him he is.  He needs "validation"

Boy you two girls really like to cry about a site you both claim to hate. Neither is banned yet you both act like it,,,just a couple of bleedin vagina's. Why do you guys always have to pull the HCS card?? Is that all ya got?? Getting a little old there gals

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I heard that they opened up CE to a select circle jerk.

More proof that HCS beta's needed a safe place.

Is Zampoopski your favourite mod?  Please tell him he is.  He needs "validation"

Where did you hear that CNN??? Wrong as per usual,,,,

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Boy you two girls really like to cry about a site you both claim to hate. Neither is banned yet you both act like it,,,just a couple of bleedin vagina's. Why do you guys always have to pull the HCS card?? Is that all ya got?? Getting a little old there gals

:lmao: Because you’re the face of its decline :lol:    Not to mention you show up here and mention it......are you really that stupid :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Lol @ betaboomboom and BoyRider fingering each other’s buttholes in here :lol: 

I know,, I feel dirty just being in this discussion

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Because you’re the face of its decline :lol:    Not to mention you show up here and mention it......are you really that stupid :lmao: 

Well if you wanted to know how to change a fuse or find a replacement toolkit HCS could have helped you out,, yet here you are,,

As far as snowmobile oriented forums  go HCS is doing just fine,,, but you wouldn't know,,,, not being a sled head.

Edited by HSR
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

Holy shit you two are a couple of sad sacks! You get your teeth kicked in every day and come back the next day talking about how you won the fight. Delusional at best! 

We beat your ass there everyday also :lmao: Poor Dumbski.....still lookimg for validation from someone.....kiss enough ass on here and it might happen :lol: 

1 minute ago, HSR said:

I know,, I feel dirty just being in this discussion

Well if you wanted to know how to change a fuse or find a replacement toolkit HCS could have helped you out,, yet here you are,,

As far as snowmobile oriented forums  go HCS is doing just fine,,, but you wouldn't know,,,, not being a sled head.

Doo talk is much better 👍