will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Pete

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hes a solid choice just like Sessions was a solid choice....may as well put Dick fucking Cheney on the bench you fucking moron 

theres no one outside snowden who you would support for that seat so your opinions irrelevant.  he's more conservative than i would like personally,  i thought garland was a better choice but end of the day he has not done anything to disqualify him.  Trumps bowing to pressure form the religious right on his noms and nothings going to change that.  

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yup. Did it make you sad?

no, it made me laugh. It proves what a fraud you are. You're no different than Snowrider, Slinger or the others that ride me about the flat earth.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Honestly, can you blame them?

No, I don't blame them, they are low IQ. I know your not low IQ. You're probably one of the smartest guys on the forum. We disagree on a lot but I know your smart. They aren't that's why I'm surprised you did that. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

No, I don't blame them, they are low IQ. I know your not low IQ. You're probably one of the smartest guys on the forum. We disagree on a lot but I know your smart. They aren't that's why I'm surprised you did that. 

Just because they're wrong a lot and make fun of the flat Earth stuff doesn't mean it's not still a legitimate criticism of your ability to discern truth.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Just because they're wrong a lot and make fun of the flat Earth stuff doesn't mean it's not still a legitimate criticism of your ability to discern truth.

I'm record and have been from day one. I never said the earth is flat. I said I have a few questions about the heliocentric model. I've been attacked and ridiculed ever since. I never said the earth is flat your all idiots for thinking it's a spinning ball. That's how it's been spun

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I'm record and have been from day one. I never said the earth is flat. I said I have a few questions about the heliocentric model. I've been attacked and ridiculed ever since. I never said the earth is flat your all idiots for thinking it's a spinning ball. That's how it's been spun

And what sort of questions were those?

He will be confirmed to the bench.  harris  showed  that she is not ready  for primetime  politics.  booger has the fiery temper and gift of political circle jerk talk, plus fake issue grandstanding , he has a political future in America.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

theres no one outside snowden who you would support for that seat so your opinions irrelevant.  he's more conservative than i would like personally,  i thought garland was a better choice but end of the day he has not done anything to disqualify him.  Trumps bowing to pressure form the religious right on his noms and nothings going to change that.  

Bullshit....I thought Gorsuch was a very good pick

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not going down that road again. I'll take my lumps from you guys for having questions. It's not worth rehashing it. 

Just the fact that you’d entertain such a theory makes you fucking dumb... Don’t think because you “question” something it makes you woke af if the question itself is mind boggling levels of stupid. 

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Just the fact that you’d entertain such a theory makes you fucking dumb... Don’t think because you “question” something it makes you woke af if the question itself is mind boggling levels of stupid. 

I love how you always put your twist on things. Did I claim I was "WOKE"?? 

What's even funnier is you pretend to be "WOKE" with all your false bravado "Oh, your mind-boggling levels stupid"  I mean really who the fuck are you?? Just some big mouth on a snowmobile web site. 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....I thought Gorsuch was a very good pick

He seems like a good person. This guy seems like a real arrogant cock sucker. did you see the exchange between him and the man who lost his daughter at Parkland. He could have shook his hand and said sir I agree to disagree. He was so fucking smug. 

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What's even funnier is you pretend to be "WOKE" with all your false bravado "Oh, your mind-boggling levels stupid"  I mean really who the fuck are you?? Just some big mouth on a snowmobile web site. 

So you got nothing is what you are saying? I just don’t like people who nonstop call people stupid, like you do, who are fucking stupid as hell. Sorry if it hurts your feelings...

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He seems like a good person. This guy seems like a real arrogant cock sucker. did you see the exchange between him and the man who lost his daughter at Parkland. He could have shook his hand and said sir I agree to disagree. He was so fucking smug. 

Does it really mean a fucking thing what the dude's personality is like?

No, it fucking doesn't. Smh.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you got nothing is what you are saying? I just don’t like people who nonstop call people stupid, like you do, who are fucking stupid as hell. Sorry if it hurts your feelings...

Nothing you say hurts my feelings. You’re an absolute joke to me. I find it rich that you don’t like people who call people stupid as you call everyone on this forum stupid on a daily basis. 

The only person I think is stupid on this board is Snowrider 

22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He's a big mouth faggot who smokes cocks. 

He thinks he's tough 'cause he was in the army. 

I challenged him to a shoot-out, and his vagina quivered. 

22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Watch this closely, the guy approaching is saying a lot of bullshit stuff. The handshake is not genuine, but really a means of trying to embarass Kavanaugh. Watch how aggressively he approached Kavanaugh. 

I'm not defending Kavanaugh, but Gutenberg is NOT being friendly to him, quite the opposite.