will Kavanaugh be confirmed?

Pete

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You think hes a good choice because you're a mindless bootlicking brainwashed ex meat sack sheep....now fuck off

Ouch!  That was a bit harsh for a Friday morning.  

I’ll give you a free mulligan here.  I’m in a good mood!  :lmao:

Just now, jtssrx said:

So you can't produce anything. 

Dude... Are you so incapable of critical thought that you need someone else to do your leg work for you? I’ll get you started since you obviously are. How about illegal search and seizure. Why don’t you fire up google and stop playing dumber than you already have proven to be. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... Are you so incapable of critical thought that you need someone else to do your leg work for you? I’ll get you started since you obviously are. How about illegal search and seizure. Why don’t you fire up google and stop playing dumber than you already have proven to be. 

Rands opposition to him was well publicized based on Kavanaughs disgusting stance on what the 4th protects. JT is a fucking 73er. It's like groundhog day with the dumbfuck. In a other month he will be claiming police kill whites at a higher rate than blacks again. It's a complete waste of time educating him at all

Just now, f7ben said:

Rands opposition to him was well publicized based on Kavanaughs disgusting stance on what the 4th protects. JT is a fucking 73er. It's like groundhog day with the dumbfuck. In a other month he will be claiming police kill whites at a higher rate than blacks again. It's a complete waste of time educating him at all

Idiocracy at its truest with him. It’s embarrassing.  

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Thank you

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God damn you're a fucking moron

You'd literally have to be living under a rock not to know this shit

https://www.google.com/amp/s/reason.com/archives/2018/07/18/brett-kavanaughs-fourth-amendment-blind/amp

I don't live under a Rock. I didn't like his selection in the first place. It was a pussy move by Trump. He picked him becuase he knew people like Susan Collins wouldn't vote no on him. The reason we Don't get better people on the court is there are too many leftists pretending to be conservatives on the Republican side. Even Rand Paul is going to vote yes for him. A real conservative who is anti "patriot act" which allows the NSA to spy would be against him

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Thank you

I don't live under a Rock. I didn't like his selection in the first place. It was a pussy move by Trump. He picked him becuase he knew people like Susan Collins wouldn't vote no on him. The reason we Don't get better people on the court is there are too many leftists pretending to be conservatives on the Republican side. Even Rand Paul is going to vote yes for him. A real conservative who is anti "patriot act" which allows the NSA to spy would be against him

Leftists :lol: dude you're out there

• Platinum Contributing Member

SC justices no different than politicians, you have to hope for candidates or nominee's that support the majority of your ideals.   If what's important is the 4th then so be it.   If its the 1st or 2nd then so be it.   Yes the SC is not been great on some 4th cases but honestly I don't think it matters at all anymore until the entire bureaucracy is broken down.   The govt is going to spy on us no matter what they rule.  That is becoming more and more evident.   I'd give anything if congress and the courts were filled with Rand and Ron Paul's but giving up on everything else one believes in is not the answer either.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Watched him almost perjure himself the other day when Harris was questioning him. He got pretty flustered. Obviously dude is hiding something.

LMAO Harris is a fucking retard. She couldn't fluster anyone outside of being flustered at what a retard she is. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

LMAO Harris is a fucking retard. She couldn't fluster anyone outside of being flustered at what a retard she is. 

You really have no room to call anyone retarded. 

Edited by motonoggin

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No...I dont.

I put little stock in anything you say regarding politics anymore. I'm not sure what happened to you becuase I used to be lock step with you on all political things  You support Bernie Sanders who gave his supporters the middle finger by endorsing Clinton.  

Just now, jtssrx said:

I put little stock in anything you say regarding politics anymore. I'm not sure what happened to you becuase I used to be lock step with you on all political things  You support Bernie Sanders who gave his supporters the middle finger by endorsing Clinton.  

Lmao. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

You really have no room to call anyone retarded. 

People like you who pass themselves off as intelligent make me laugh. You're so one dimensional you jumped on the flat earth joke bandwagon 

Just now, jtssrx said:

People like you who pass themselves off as intelligent make me laugh. You're so one dimensional you jumped on the flat earth joke bandwagon 

I think it was you who jumped on the flat Earth bandwagon.

Which is also a good indicator that you probably have zero fucking clue what you're talking about when you call corporatist politicians 'leftists'

Just now, motonoggin said:

I think it was you who jumped on the flat Earth bandwagon.

Which is also a good indicator that you probably have zero fucking clue what you're talking about when you call corporatist politicians 'leftists'

Did you or did you not post a flat earth meme and tag me in it?