Russia Prepares 300,000 Troops For Its Largest War Games In Nearly 4 Decades

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Where do you think ours are pointed?

And we have a bigger button that actually works!!!!!!

:lmao: :lol: :news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Except the 500,000 Americans living in S. K. And the millions in Hawaii.

How many times are you going to post this bullshit...you get corrected every time. 

http://www.koreatimesus.com/number-of-us-citizens-living-in-south-korea-rises-30-percent-in-10-years/

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Americans are more diverse than Russians in their thinking and ethnicity. It’s our strength. Our ability to create, invent, push to the limits of our abilities is far from a disadvantage. Look at the pathetic nature of the Russian economy, education system, and health care. It’s a sick and decayed system. Putin isn’t smarter than DC. He simply has a citizenship and culture that’s broken. 

I don't know why I am even going to comment on some sad-sacking, TDS victim but........

What a fantastic little pro-immigration, pro-diversity speech!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!  AMIRITE???  Oh beautiful for spacious skies...for amber ways of soybeans.....  :lmao:

K...how the fuck are Russians "less diverse in their thinking and ethnicity".  How the fuck did you come up with thatas some type of weakness?  Less diverse culture?  Do you own fucking globe?  How is Russia's "citizenship and culture" broken?  I gotta tell ya, most see ours as pretty fucked up and not getting better.   How bad exactly is their educations system compared to ours?  Where, exactly, do you think we sit on the intergallactic scale of high intelligence?  Give me a fucking break.

Look, we are a nation that works with a dividing government.  Some is good, most is bad.  All it does is allow them to do whatever they want and have half the population defending them to do it.  This "Russia hoax" is the latest bullshit that has us divided and has DC sneaking around to do their little deeds while we squabble.  The funniest part is, I bet Putin laughs his ass off watching us dance around like fucking morons.....and guess what....he sure loves you Dems for being the DJ. 

Yuh...Putin and the Kremlin are smarter than DC.  But that's not necessarily a great compliment.  We do it to ourselves....like the stupid sheep we are following around our elected officials trying to get selfies.  Ughhhh...ick.

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nope, wrong. You’re a dumb. 

Hey dude, I get it.  You are young and not many years removed from you believing that flag on your arm and your uniform really meant you were doing something good for your country.  I understand.  I chose to no longer fight for a corrupt government for scraps.  I bailed and never looked back.  Be proud of what you did, it will most assuredly be the highlight of your life as was mine.  But, don't keep yourself wrapped up in the flag for too long unless you can turn a blind eye at what DC is about.  I didn't lose friends and bleed for my country....I lost friends and bled because of it and their bullshit lies and politics.  Now, unwrap yourself from the stars and bars that for some reason, some pathetic person here got you tied up in, and go back and reread my statement   Use your brain this time.  He doesn't have that luxury.

Why do I get the strange sensation that Moto and Ben are putting together a welcome kit for me?  :lol: 

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Russian nukes... they are pointed our way....not sure why cause they are our friends.....

https://www.businessinsider.com/likely-us-nuclear-targets-2017-5

and we point ours at them WGAF,  do you think we don't have weapons that can be tasked to hit every friend and foe we have :dunno:  

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know why I am even going to comment on some sad-sacking, TDS victim but........

What a fantastic little pro-immigration, pro-diversity speech!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!  AMIRITE???  Oh beautiful for spacious skies...for amber ways of soybeans.....  :lmao:

K...how the fuck are Russians "less diverse in their thinking and ethnicity".  How the fuck did you come up with thatas some type of weakness?  Less diverse culture?  Do you own fucking globe?  How is Russia's "citizenship and culture" broken?  I gotta tell ya, most see ours as pretty fucked up and not getting better.   How bad exactly is their educations system compared to ours?  Where, exactly, do you think we sit on the intergallactic scale of high intelligence?  Give me a fucking break.

Look, we are a nation that works with a dividing government.  Some is good, most is bad.  All it does is allow them to do whatever they want and have half the population defending them to do it.  This "Russia hoax" is the latest bullshit that has us divided and has DC sneaking around to do their little deeds while we squabble.  The funniest part is, I bet Putin laughs his ass off watching us dance around like fucking morons.....and guess what....he sure loves you Dems for being the DJ. 

Yuh...Putin and the Kremlin are smarter than DC.  But that's not necessarily a great compliment.  We do it to ourselves....like the stupid sheep we are following around our elected officials trying to get selfies.  Ughhhh...ick.

Hey dude, I get it.  You are young and not many years removed from you believing that flag on your arm and your uniform really meant you were doing something good for your country.  I understand.  I chose to no longer fight for a corrupt government for scraps.  I bailed and never looked back.  Be proud of what you did, it will most assuredly be the highlight of your life as was mine.  But, don't keep yourself wrapped up in the flag for too long unless you can turn a blind eye at what DC is about.  I didn't lose friends and bleed for my country....I lost friends and bled because of it and their bullshit lies and politics.  Now, unwrap yourself from the stars and bars that for some reason, some pathetic person here got you tied up in, and go back and reread my statement   Use your brain this time.  He doesn't have that luxury.

Why do I get the strange sensation that Moto and Ben are putting together a welcome kit for me?  :lol: 

Too long, didn’t read. But if I did, I’d say ur ritard.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I skimmed and got bored. Sorry.

Don't lie and play coy, sweetie.  You printed that shit out and took it in the shitter for the ol' college study.  Maybe you even highlighted a few things!  :lol: