Hottest day of the year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 10:14 PM, Kivalo said:

Anyone remeber a guy from FS-V1 named MXZ7000, real name is Bob? He was a groomer with the Warren County NY club. Anyone remeber him?

Hey stranger.  I'm still here just not as active as I once was.  CKF told me over on QR you had asked.

How the hell are you doing these days?

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, mxz7000 said:

Hey stranger.  I'm still here just not as active as I once was.  CKF told me over on QR you had asked.

How the hell are you doing these days?

Hey man, Hows things? Still grooming? Im doing great, I work as a captain running boats on Boston Harbor. Just applied for a position on an offshore supply vessel. Havent rode much lately, my schedule hasnt allowed it but I hope to get back out there this winter.

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

I guess @Kivalo isn't paying attention :news:

:iagree:

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2018 at 5:40 PM, Kivalo said:

Hey man, Hows things? Still grooming? Im doing great, I work as a captain running boats on Boston Harbor. Just applied for a position on an offshore supply vessel. Havent rode much lately, my schedule hasnt allowed it but I hope to get back out there this winter.

:iagree:

Yeah man - I groom when I can.  I coach both my kids travel hockey teams so my time is limited.  When I need my ZEN time I will jump in and relax out in the woods alone.  I think I've spent more time in the groom the past 2 or 3 years then I have on my sled.  And that isn't saying much.  I am still moving freight all over the country, but looking to get out of it.  Good luck on the new position.  :bc:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mxz7000 said:

Yeah man - I groom when I can.  I coach both my kids travel hockey teams so my time is limited.  When I need my ZEN time I will jump in and relax out in the woods alone.  I think I've spent more time in the groom the past 2 or 3 years then I have on my sled.  And that isn't saying much.  I am still moving freight all over the country, but looking to get out of it.  Good luck on the new position.  :bc:

What do you use to groom with? Before I moved to VT I groomed for 10 years. We started with a Track Truck and an old Tucker 2000 with steel tracks. We sold both of them and bought a new Tucker Terra 1000. About 5 years after that we bought a leftover Prinoth Husky.

2 hours ago, ckf said:

What do you use to groom with? Before I moved to VT I groomed for 10 years. We started with a Track Truck and an old Tucker 2000 with steel tracks. We sold both of them and bought a new Tucker Terra 1000. About 5 years after that we bought a leftover Prinoth Husky.

We have 2 BR 180's, and few year old Piston Bully and patiently waiting on delivery of our 1019 Piston Bully.  :)

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, ckf said:

Lets hope you groom better than you fly drones!  :lol: