The NEW "United States and Mexico Trade agreement"

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope it's a good deal and not just some lip service

Me too.  I hope they have a version they can release to the public this week.

Mexico's President keeps trying to bring Canada up and "hopes" Trump will resume talks with them soon.  How embarrassing for Trudeau.  Mexico has to stick up for him.   :lol: It sounds like Trump wants a seperate deal for Canada.  That makes better sense.

TRUDEAU WILL NOT SIGN ON TO ANY AGREEMENT UNLESS IT INCLUDES AND OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY THE USA RECOGNIZING ALL 27 GENDERS!!!11+

How fucking embarrassing must it be to be a book who's brain works :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It sounds like a big part of this deal is Mexico agreeing to start purchasing as much of our farm products as possible and as soon as possible.  I hope this makes Neal happy.  

My money says Neal will be undecided 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

TRUDEAU WILL NOT SIGN ON TO ANY AGREEMENT UNLESS IT INCLUDES AND OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY THE USA RECOGNIZING ALL 27 GENDERS!!!11+

No shit.  Maybe Saudi will let Troody hace his phone back soon.   :lmao:

It sounds like a big part of this deal is Mexico agreeing to start purchasing as much of our farm products as possible and as soon as possible.  I hope this makes Neal happy.

1 minute ago, Im4snow said:

My money says Neal will be undecided 

It's hard to pretend when you are a flaming liberal but don't want to be one.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Me too.  I hope they have a version they can release to the public this week.

Mexico's President keeps trying to bring Canada up and "hopes" Trump will resume talks with them soon.  How embarrassing for Trudeau.  Mexico has to stick up for him.   :lol: It sounds like Trump wants a seperate deal for Canada.  That makes better sense.

Troody wouldn't dare hold talks without Mexico.  What an embarrassment, tossed under the bus by the Mexican president at the first chance.:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Troody wouldn't dare hold talks without Mexico.  What an embarrassment, tossed under the bus by the Mexican president at the first chance.:lol:

Your libtards are going to go full tilt over this.  I mean....honestly, this is a pretty big slap in the face.  Now, his retarded little actions just may permanently affect Canada's ability to trade freely with Mexico.  Holy shit.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your libtards are going to go full tilt over this.  I mean....honestly, this is a pretty big slap in the face.  Now, his retarded little actions just may permanently affect Canada's ability to trade freely with Mexico.  Holy shit.  

The reality 95% of the problems were with Mexico. Canada and the US have the same labour and environmental laws and basically zero trade deficit each way and the supply management stuff is peanuts either way and Trump just brought that up to embarrass TrueJet :news: 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Markets seem to like this news.   Take that for whatever its worth.  

Looks like hitting all time highs with this news.  

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The reality 95% of the problems were with Mexico. Canada and the US have the same labour and environmental laws and basically zero trade deficit each way and the supply management stuff is peanuts either way and Trump just brought that up to embarrass TrueJet :news: 

Oh, I agree.  And on the bold too.  Trump mentioned Trudeau's tarrifs that were enacted as a "retaliatory action" that he didn't appreciate.  So....it's been pretty clear the new sheriff doesn't thing much of Troody.  This should work well for you guys in the upcoming elections.  

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope it's a good deal and not just some lip service

Trump makes the best deals! Its in our interest to have a strong trading partner on our southern border. especially with whats going on there. When the cartels start affecting US corps bottom line then the world will get tough on them. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
53 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Another day another material move towards fulfilling campaign promises.

#winning

Supposedly giving a statement later

DkWl7sEXoAAwGey.jpeg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s not much of an exaggeration unfortunately 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That would be fucking bullshit

This needs to be approved by our congress and theirs as well. That’s where the November thing comes in. It’s going to take some time. I think we’ll see details sooner than that.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

i am so fucking ashamed that he is pm. 

13 minutes ago, Im4snow said:

Some prelim info at Bloomberg (below).

Trump's done more for big labor (non-gov) then Obama ever thought possible.  He's increasingly locking up a big chunk of the liberal voting base.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-27/here-s-how-the-u-s-mexico-trade-deal-would-differ-from-nafta

:bc:

I also like the new arbitration deal where if one of us has an issue OR add-in, it can be handled by just the two of us instead of having some type of horse shit international panel to decide.  How was that even a good option in NAFTA?  This fucking retard type of UN panel deciding what and how the US can rectify trade policies? JESUS!

Just now, Zambroski said:

:bc:

I also like the new arbitration deal where if one of us has an issue OR add-in, it can be handled by just the two of us instead of having some type of horse shit international panel to decide.  How was that even a good option in NAFTA?  Can you imagine a UN type of panel deciding what and how the US can rectify trade policies? JESUS!

Makes sense......to everyone but liberals and big gov hacks who can’t be accountable for their decisions.