The Superbird, mother fuckers.

11 hours ago, Snake said:

20161224_132637.thumb.jpg.34cb5cbddc910b4e10dd9c0808774b4a.jpg

Uncle up in Ft. Fairfield had a 77 F250 with a plow, all original, like 16,000 miles.  When he died in 06 one of my cousins bought it from our aunt.   The bummer deal of it was that the frame was completely rotted and the project never materialized.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Uncle up in Ft. Fairfield had a 77 F250 with a plow, all original, like 16,000 miles.  When he died in 06 one of my cousins bought it from our aunt.   The bummer deal of it was that the frame was completely rotted and the project never materialized.

My sister in law picked up an 80 f250 lariat at auction for short change a few months back. Has it in storage.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Those old cars were rust buckets especially here in the midwest where the winter salt would just eat em up like termites. Lotta restorers would have to drive to texas or the southwest to get one that wasnt all rusted out, just dried out from sun damage. 

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I had one similar to that back around 93-94....loved that ride.

Trying like hell to stay away from the "might as well" syndrome. 4' lift, 35's, paint and an LS swap are my only plans. Yeah right......

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Trying like hell to stay away from the "might as well" syndrome. 4' lift, 35's, paint and an LS swap are my only plans. Yeah right......

Come on....life is short! :ylsuper:

• Haha 1

I got hired to wrench at the local Chrysler-Plymouth dealer in 1971. I was being shown around the place when I noticed three odd looking cars in the back row way back by the fence.  Green, yellow and orange, with long  snouts and a big wing on their back ends. I asked what those were all about and the service manger said, "Those are Superbirds-they're back there because we can't sell them". If only I knew then what I know now...

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Got my Dads 77 F-250 after he passed away a couple years ago. I don't plan on restoring it, but it needs a little work to be road worthy again.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ever have breakfast at the snowmobile club there? Good grub.

25 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pics? Bold- Why not? 

My dad had a 60’s Chevy truck with the family business name on it back then. Him and my uncle joe had a construction company. I wish I could find that truck. I’ve been looking for a picture but can’t find that either.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

My dad had a 60’s Chevy truck with the family business name on it back then. Him and my uncle joe had a construction company. I wish I could find that truck. I’ve been looking for a picture but can’t find that either.

Ya check with ISIS?