Perfect Posse Leader.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lmao:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don … was loath to really study much.”

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”

https://www.truthexam.com/2018/02/trumps-former-wharton-professor-says-trump-was-the-dumbest-gddamn-student-i-ever-had/

C4A8453A-C459-4194-8787-8BF2023D920D.jpeg

Going to secondary education does not automaticly make you smart. I feel your smarts from your Gene pool. I barely graduated high school because I really didn't give fuck to listen to disrespectful teachers. I'm self employed and have college educated people working for me.

19 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

To think democrats couldn't put up a candidate who could beat this guy is amazing. What a bunch of fucktards.

What’s even more amazing is the extent of Putin’s help and the fact you voted for him :lmao: 

All your crying day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day.....

IS STUPID @SnowRider.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

All your crying day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day.....

IS STUPID @SnowRider.

:true:

History will show:

Obama: One of the worst presidents in history.

Hillary: One of the worst candidates in history, TWICE.

Trump: One of the best Presidents in history.

Tool Kit: A nobody, do nothing, inept, whining, cowardly, lying, welching, chinless loser.

FACTS!!!

:lol:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

History will show:

Obama: One of the worst presidents in history.

Hillary: One of the worst candidates in history, TWICE.

Trump: One of the best Presidents in history.

Tool Kit: A nobody, do nothing, inept, whining, cowardly, lying, welching, chinless loser.

FACTS!!!

:lol:

True Russian bot above. That’s proof.

1 hour ago, Turf said:

Going to secondary education does not automaticly make you smart. I feel your smarts from your Gene pool. I barely graduated high school because I really didn't give fuck to listen to disrespectful teachers. I'm self employed and have college educated people working for me.

Yeah it’s been proven that doing well in school is more of an indicator that you’re a good follower 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao:

Another biographer, Gwenda Blair, wrote in 2001 that Trump was admitted to Wharton on a special favor from a “friendly” admissions officer. The officer had known Trump’s older brother, Freddy.

Trump’s classmates doubt that the real estate mogul was an academic powerhouse.

“He was not in any kind of leadership. I certainly doubt he was the smartest guy in the class,” said Steve Perelman, a 1968 Wharton classmate and a former Daily Pennsylvanian news editor.

Some classmates speculated that Trump skipped class, others that he commuted to New York on weekends. . . .

1968 Wharton graduate Louis Calomaris recalled that “Don … was loath to really study much.”

Calomaris said Trump would come to study groups unprepared and did not “seem to care about being prepared.”

https://www.truthexam.com/2018/02/trumps-former-wharton-professor-says-trump-was-the-dumbest-gddamn-student-i-ever-had/

C4A8453A-C459-4194-8787-8BF2023D920D.jpeg

Dont-feed-the-trolls.png

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Trump may be dumb. 

But as was said before   - coming off what the left claims was 8 years of glorious leadership how could they not beat such a retard? 

Two reasons. For one I think they went too far with their identity politics, and two, they ran a really horrible candidate against him