I miss the hood

12 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hood was nice to make maint easy but the sleds themselves were pieces of shit compared to todays.  

Well they could at least make them easier to work on..no one will dispute the ride improvements of the newer sleds though,

And how often was that extra 10 miles per hour needed. Reality is the design lent it self to higher speeds with the track angle but I'll take the suspension and seating position all day long and suffer with a sled that only does high 90s low 100s on the GPS 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Angry ginger said:

And how often was that extra 10 miles per hour needed. Reality is the design lent it self to higher speeds with the track angle but I'll take the suspension and seating position all day long and suffer with a sled that only does high 90s low 100s on the GPS 

90% of the time your correct. But I do miss that top end when riding the Caribu area.

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id agree. The turbo sleds haul ass. But the mach z 1000 is still the king stock for stock.

My little 140 hp SRX radared at 120 mph box stock.  And the stock T cats, ZRTs, Mach Z's  were north of that.  You need north of 200 hp to get up there now with all the track travel, angles, etc..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My little 140 hp SRX radared at 120 mph box stock.  And the stock T cats, ZRTs, Mach Z's  were north of that.  You need north of 200 hp to get up there now with all the track travel, angles, etc..

Tell that to my stock cfr