AC compressor question

SSFB

On 8/16/2018 at 5:46 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

Quit being a stingy jew and call the man !!!!!    :bc:

FUCK YOU RAWN AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :owned:

:lol: :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I have been waiting almost a month for a 3 zone control board for my split system.

I would never zone a house,other than hot water. Put a second system in. No down time,more efficient , and much better temp control.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

Strange, so the compressor was running for a short time but then quit without getting the house down to the set temperature. We'll see if it comes back on.

Do you still have my didgitttttssss fuckface?

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I would never zone a house,other than hot water. Put a second system in. No down time,more efficient , and much better temp control.

The 3 zome is for the bedrooms. The first floor is comtrolled by 2 single zones

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The 3 zome is for the bedrooms. The first floor is comtrolled by 2 single zones

I keep everyroom in my house the same temperature, because I have FU money. I have so much FU money, we use our electric meter as a meat slicer.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

79FE5D23-9337-4AF4-9B6A-D3D5D24DCF9B.gif

I’m currently building and designing a HVAC training lab at a college . Tell me more about the POS 3 zone system you can’t get parts for? Let me guess, you bought into it because of all of the energy you WERE going to save? So it’s currently all jumped out and running constant volume while you wait on Parts? 😂😂😂🤔🤔😂

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

Nope, send them to me. :bc:

HA!HA!HA !  Are you sweating your mini-balls of yet? 

I got two window units. One is about 20-25 years old, the other is a new one from the Depot for 129 bucks. 

LMAO!! I been livin' like an uppitty negro all summer in cool comfort!!! Gotta' love it!!

Suffer, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA !  Are you sweating your mini-balls of yet? 

I got two window units. One is about 20-25 years old, the other is a new one from the Depot for 129 bucks. 

LMAO!! I been livin' like an uppitty negro all summer in cool comfort!!! Gotta' love it!!

Suffer, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was only 70 degrees yesterday. :owned:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Real ballers have two window shakers...

i must be a super baller I have 3 window shakers.  with FHW only real option I have is minisplits and i'm too cheap for the normal 3-4 weeks  a year we need it.  

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

I’m currently building and designing a HVAC training lab at a college . Tell me more about the POS 3 zone system you can’t get parts for? Let me guess, you bought into it because of all of the energy you WERE going to save? So it’s currently all jumped out and running constant volume while you wait on Parts? 😂😂😂🤔🤔😂

It’s 15 years old now. First problem I have had with this unit. The problem was probably mice who shit and pissed all over the board.

So yeah it’s been a POS...lmao

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i must be a super baller I have 3 window shakers.  with FHW only real option I have is minisplits and i'm too cheap for the normal 3-4 weeks  a year we need it.  

If that

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s 15 years old now. First problem I have had with this unit. The problem was probably mice who shit and pissed all over the board.

So yeah it’s been a POS...lmao

Obviously your mice

41 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I got ya all beat central air and two window units