Bhen was right......

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

4 seaters are too long....the school bus turning radius makes them useless on the bush trails.

Quite a few over here but mainly on road or the wide flat trails, they would struggle otherwise. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jammin said:

SXS are a good time.  4 seater and a cooler of beer. 

Yup....I could have a good time doing that. Of course I'd have to drive since you'd have us upside down in a ditch in no time!!!111

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....I could have a good time doing that. Of course I'd have to drive since you'd have us upside down in a ditch in no time!!!111

Let my wife drive and we can drink beers   :bc:     -    Apex Dave has a 800 4 seater..... Sponge has the can-am 1000 turbo 2 seat.  The can am is 170 hp with his recent mods...... Wicked fast.   We leave right from Daves bar and on the trails. 

Just now, jammin said:

Let my wife drive and we can drink beers   :bc:     -    Apex Dave has a 800 4 seater..... Sponge has the can-am 1000 turbo 2 seat.  The can am is 170 hp with his recent mods...... Wicked fast.   We leave right from Daves bar and on the trails. 

Let's let Don drive 

As I got older I enjoy ATV's more than sledding, still love to sled too but not as much..at this time we have 2 1000 XP's, mine has hot grips/thumb warmers, clicker gas shocks, and the GPS/bluetooth/phone instrumentation dash with all the ATV & Sleds trails..

IMG_0964.JPG

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

As I got older I enjoy ATV's more than sledding, still love to sled too but not as much..at this time we have 2 1000 XP's, mine has hot grips/thumb warmers, clicker gas shocks, and the GPS/bluetooth/phone instrumentation dash with all the ATV & Sleds trails..

IMG_0964.JPG

Yeah, that last one you bought was pretty sweet.

Ive never been a fan of these either.  I’ve eaten enough dirt and dust and don’t like heat but, some of my riding buddies are now getting I to them because the Arrowhead is opening.up sled trails for wheelers in the summer/fall.

Got me sort of rethinking it a bit.  Not a lot...just a bit.  Three months of motor sports just isn’t enough with these winters and my wife would shit if I bought another bike (in any form).

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, that last one you bought was pretty sweet.

Ive never been a fan of these either.  I’ve eaten enough dirt and dust and don’t like heat but, some of my riding buddies are now getting I to them because the Arrowhead is opening.up sled trails for wheelers in the summer/fall.

Got me sort of rethinking it a bit.  Not a lot...just a bit.  Three months of motor sports just isn’t enough with these winters and my wife would shit if I bought another bike (in any form).

Sledding seems to be dying out somewhat, just don't see as many as we used to, local dealer told me yesterday they sell more wheeled vehicles now than sleds, although he said sled sales are picking up somewhat this Summer.

11 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sledding seems to be dying out somewhat, just don't see as many as we used to, local dealer told me yesterday they sell more wheeled vehicles now than sleds, although he said sled sales are picking up somewhat this Summer.

I’ve denied it for as long as I could but this last short riding season is finally making me realize it’s in real trouble.  If we don’t get a good winter this year, I’m afraid many will be making the call to get out all together and it will take several good winters to bring them back. That’s unlikely looking at the past five years or so.

Sucky.  FINGERS CROSSED!!! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Guys are getting sick of the expense all around. Both quadding and sledding are expensive. A few years back I just started riding my old triple pipes for the 3 rides a year we go on now. It a lot of fun tbh. A few of my friends just bought old sleds for the 30-40 miles we might do in a night 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 6:42 PM, f7ben said:

Take that pup....and that wheeler.....and trade them both for an awesome sled!!

May I suggest a cfr 1000

Or a boosted z1 turbo

Or maybe an older cat triple 

Those are the best sleds evah!!!

There is a one owner 2006 crossfire 700 with 2500 kms. From the really shitty description and photos, it seems really clean. They are asking $3000 cad. 

ad_1535388854877.jpg

Screenshot_2018-08-27-11-15-57.png

Screenshot_2018-08-27-11-31-38.png

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Great sleds......"lady driven" hahahaha

I laughed at that too. Almost as bad as "runs great, just needs a carb clean" lol

My kids are really eyeballing the SXS's. Couple for sale around us. Only problem is there isnt anywhere to ride them around us. Attica is a few hours south of us and that is just a park, its not state trails like MI and WI have. And with my job and the kids activities aint nobody got time for that shit in the summer! Faggot kids need to get into snowmachinin like their old man!

I'd rather golf, boat, fish, hike etc than ride a friggin ATV eating dust all day. I'll go for the occasional booze cruise in a few of my buds SxSs but I see no interest in ever owning one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

My kids are really eyeballing the SXS's. Couple for sale around us. Only problem is there isnt anywhere to ride them around us. Attica is a few hours south of us and that is just a park, its not state trails like MI and WI have. And with my job and the kids activities aint nobody got time for that shit in the summer! Faggot kids need to get into snowmachinin like their old man!

My son was up north this past weekend pissing around on the sxs, quads and ski with friends, don't think the kayaks were touched.

2 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I'd rather golf, boat, fish, hike etc than ride a friggin ATV eating dust all day. I'll go for the occasional booze cruise in a few of my buds SxSs but I see no interest in ever owning one.

You lost me at golf.:flush:

41 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

We have a couple real nice loops (Lincoln hills) by our cabin. I’ve done in on dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. It was fun but I’d rather be on the lake in the summer. 

:bc: 

Just now, Edmo said:

We have a couple real nice loops (Lincoln hills) by our cabin. I’ve done in on dirt bikes and 4 wheelers. It was fun but I’d rather be on the lake in the summer. 

:bc: 

Ive ridden in those areas. Love Lincoln Hills area. :bc: 

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My son was up north this past weekend pissing around on the sxs, quads and ski with friends, don't think the kayaks were touched.

You lost me at golf.:flush:

Usually the beverage cart girls are pretty hot. :news:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Ive ridden in those areas. Love Lincoln Hills area. :bc: 

We tear it up in the winter, but you just don’t see the bikinis out there in the summer like you do at the lake!!!!! :lol: