Sign in to follow this  
StevieWonder

Retarded Kijiji Ad's

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, TheOtherDoonut said:

Some quality acting right there. lol

It was quite the entertaining movie . Lots of great chase scenes paying homage to the original lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Jess slimmed down nicely for the role, so that she could play the boys' cousin that they'd likely one day marry....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Absolutely mint Pro Xr 800!! MUST SEE!! on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/absolutely-mint-pro-xr-800-must-see/1314372264?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

 

I'm not saying for the right buyer , but , it's a bit spendy ........

 

 

The 136" stretch kills whatever collector value might be there and better rides can be found for the same money. Tough sell. 

Edited by Pete Z
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Absolutely mint Pro Xr 800!! MUST SEE!! on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/ottawa/absolutely-mint-pro-xr-800-must-see/1314372264?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

 

I'm not saying for the right buyer , but , it's a bit spendy ........

 

 

Almost positive that sled was for sale with those same pictures a year or 2 ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A BIT spendy?  Collector value on a 2004 Polaris?  You guys are funny......  that stubby seat is a beaut though. 

No kidding that sled has been for sale for 2 years.  Clearly he doesn't want to sell it. 

I'm gonna offer him market value, see what he says......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

A BIT spendy?  Collector value on a 2004 Polaris?  You guys are funny......  that stubby seat is a beaut though. 

No kidding that sled has been for sale for 2 years.  Clearly he doesn't want to sell it. 

I'm gonna offer him market value, see what he says......

Did he take your $1800.00 offer.....I bought some parts off the guy in Toronto who had the Pro X for sale. I'm not sure if it's the same sled. The 136 track.... and location ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may be ugly , but good for beer runs .............. interesting way too advertise lol .

 

Ski doo escapade 503 fan  on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile-parts-trailer-accessories/oshawa-durham-region/ski-doo-escapade-503-fan/1318152334?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

It may be ugly , but good for beer runs .............. interesting way too advertise lol .

 

Ski doo escapade 503 fan  on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile-parts-trailer-accessories/oshawa-durham-region/ski-doo-escapade-503-fan/1318152334?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

ALRIGHT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

ALRIGHT!

 

39 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

ALRIGHT!

Lol , I was reading it , thinking , I'm really reading this ..... he'll prob sell it on that line alone . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is on Impact Auction. Goes through on Tuesday.

https://www.impactauto.ca/Vehicles/VehicleDetails?itemid=820505&t=1514764849198

2014 Skidoo Expedition Extreme 800R 

Branded Non-repairable (but I'm sure Puzzler can fix that for the lucky winner)

 

5a4979b36cd03_2014SkidooExpeditoinExtreme800R2.JPG.11bec8e8263a8617bf834a8a639955c5.JPG

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think so, Tim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it far more interesting that his GoldenDoodle rides a REV. 

dog.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I find it far more interesting that his GoldenDoodle rides a REV. 

dog.gif

Well , Wasn’t Ski Doo frankaphoned Ski Dog ........

Also , says mint shape , with a State Farm logo on the cracked hood .

 

doodle on Rev, running shoe sledder , Old man pointing at someone takin a 💩 on the trail ,

 

good times ........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woodbridgers out enjoying the day? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

State Farm decal makes a fine patch for a cracked hood. 

Maybe he couldn't find a "stay on trail" sign and pop rivets to fix it properly. 

 

10 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Well , Wasn’t Ski Doo frankaphoned Ski Dog ........

Also , says mint shape , with a State Farm logo on the cracked hood .

 

doodle on Rev, running shoe sledder , Old man pointing at someone takin a 💩 on the trail ,

 

good times ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Woodbridgers out enjoying the day? 

They would all be wearing Canada Goose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the guy in the Lambo.  :)  In his defence, Lambos might not have heaters..... Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read once that the "Ski-Dog" misnomer, was actually an error..  Marketing wanted it to be Ski-Dog, and somehow Ski-Doo made it onto the sleds. 

Seems like Doo fuckups are nothing new.....

 

11 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Well , Wasn’t Ski Doo frankaphoned Ski Dog ........

Also , says mint shape , with a State Farm logo on the cracked hood .

 

doodle on Rev, running shoe sledder , Old man pointing at someone takin a 💩 on the trail ,

 

good times ........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.