Retarded Kijiji Ad's

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

The reason dad bought a Polaris...front mounted engine, (in front of steering shaft) and mikuni carbs.  They were years ahead.....waiting Puzzle response....

A friend's uncle bought a new 400 Puma. Front mounted engine. Aluminum chassis with slide rail suspension. It was a rocket.... I think Sally Field " The Flying Nun " was off the boards...... for a few weeks.

Edited by bladefever
  • Like 1

Our Lynx had all that, albeit with less power.  Also had grouser bars that threw the sled into a quick uncommanded 360, and had an appetite for spark plugs for some reason.  Sexy leopard skin seat though....

41 minutes ago, bladefever said:

A friend's uncle bought a new 400 Puma. Front mounted engine. Aluminum chassis with slide rail suspension. It was a rocket.... I think Sally Field " The Flying Nun " was off the boards...... for a few weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slow Joe said:

Kijiji add today for a 18 trail pass 200 firm firm firm wont take a cent less think it was in Barrie says doesnt need the money good thing I wouldnt give you 10 cents for a Ontario pass at this time.LOL Joe

I lot of criminals out there with copy passes and scams.....you are correct they are worth shit....offer one dollar for everything...lol

41 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I lot of criminals out there with copy passes and scams.....you are correct they are worth shit....offer one dollar for everything...lol

Heyyyy.... I thought the trail pass and jerk chicken dinner was a fair deal. Only complaint... The jerk chicken burnt me twice... More so later that night.

• Haha 2

Now there's a man looking for some quality Doo iron.... RV chassis, LC...... likely a rocket scientist, quantum physicist, etc. 

15 hours ago, Poncho said:

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Love these guys.... "no tax event".

("Jimmy!  Don't forget to raise the price by $3000 when you run the kijiji ad....")

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/barrie/2016-ski-doo-mxz-x-rotax-1200-4-tec-save-the-tax-event/1306947991?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Also, no fuel included.