Official 2016 College Football Thread

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I have said numerous times that Sparty sucks so save it you whiny fuck....my god you guys are pathetic. No wonder you gals love Harbaugh so much....he gives your tears validity. :lol:

BTW my last post was October 30th and it was the last post by anybody in this thread until today you fucking mook. :lol:

Lots of MSU people I know who hate Michigan called me to say Michigan got fucked today. I thought MSU got fucked last week against OSU. OSU held MSU on every play 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Lots of MSU people I know who hate Michigan called me to say Michigan got fucked today. I thought MSU got fucked last week against OSU. OSU held MSU on every play 

Oh I'm sure they did.

14 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

It's to bad Michigan had to play against OSU and these guys today FB_IMG_1480201761677.jpg

Search Facebook for the overhead pic..... he was clearly across the line.............. :bigfinger: and quit your fucking whining, you're not a TTUN fan anyways............... :news:

Edited by 99mxz600

27 minutes ago, 99mxz600 said:

Search Facebook for the overhead pic..... he was clearly across the line.............. :bigfinger: and quit your fucking whining, you're not a TTUN fan anyways............... :news:

The ball never crossed the line you fuckin IDIOT! :bigfinger::fuckyou::finger:

3 hours ago, 99mxz600 said:

There are photoshopped pics all over the web. 

Left hand was on the 15, right hand and ball was up on the butt of his teammate that wasn't even on the 15.

14 hours ago, Laborer said:

Called first down, reviewed first down, retired referee on TV said first down? I think it was a first down

since when do they call one that close with no measurement? since when do they go to video replay before measuring? 

Im really asking I watch very little college football 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

since when do they call one that close with no measurement? since when do they go to video replay before measuring? 

Im really asking I watch very little college football 

they can verify if the ball is where the refs spotted it  which in this case they verified therefore call on the field stands.