Sign in to follow this  
revrnd

And so the Stupidity Begins...

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You know my answer but I will give you what you would say

He created a good environment for growth in Business :lol:  How else do you explain the drop in unemployment.

 

seems we are back to the point where it was handed to Harper, you know just above 5% unemployment -  These are numbers that are handed to Conservatives as they have never hit these numbers on their own ( go look it up NEVER) 

What good environment?  Businesses start themselves?  Jobs create themselves?:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What good environment?  Businesses start themselves?  Jobs create themselves?:lol:

:lol: its that easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What good environment?  Businesses start themselves?  Jobs create themselves?:lol:

just like the budget, balances its self

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 04nightfire said:

just like the budget, balances its self

I suppose business grows from the heart out just like the economy too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 02sled said:

I suppose business grows from the heart out just like the economy too.

Absolutely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBC was in Charlottetown and officials there say the Sir John A statue will stay. One local indigenous organisation said education is the key. The reporter said the CBC had reached out to the Mik'maq Federation but hadn't heard back from them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/everything-is-offensive-here-are-canadas-other-politically-incorrect-place-names

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-wants-john-a-macdonald-statue-1.4783329

Quote

Goldie Ghamari, the PC MPP for the Ottawa-area riding of Carleton, went further to defend Macdonald.

Ghamari said she was "shocked" by Victoria's decision, calling it an attempt to erase part of Canada's history and "political correctness run amok."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2018 at 12:36 PM, revrnd said:

CBC was in Charlottetown and officials there say the Sir John A statue will stay. One local indigenous organisation said education is the key. The reporter said the CBC had reached out to the Mik'maq Federation but hadn't heard back from them.

Doug called and said Ontario will take it - they removed it today until they figure out what to do with it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren't Banting & Best cruel to animals? I seem to recall seeing a picture of them with a dog they were testing insulin on.

The PETA & ALF idgits will want them struck from history too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Weren't Banting & Best cruel to animals? I seem to recall seeing a picture of them with a dog they were testing insulin on.

The PETA & ALF idgits will want them struck from history too.

Stupid to try and apply today's moral standards to hundreds of years ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 12:32 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug called and said Ontario will take it - they removed it today until they figure out what to do with it 

and a trucker has volunteered to bring it to Ontario no charge. The same day the statue came down Edmonton dedicated and named a park after the founder of Pakistan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and a trucker has volunteered to bring it to Ontario no charge. The same day the statue came down Edmonton dedicated and named a park after the founder of Pakistan

Little off on some of those facts that's for sure, you follow the bullshit news a little too much

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/316284-muhammad-ali-jinnah-park-opened-in-canadas-winnipeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, steve6 said:

Little off on some of those facts that's for sure, you follow the bullshit news a little too much

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/316284-muhammad-ali-jinnah-park-opened-in-canadas-winnipeg

What is off... I said Victoria BC took down Sir John A's statue. True of False. I said Edmonton by mistake instead of Winnipeg... oh the horror of my slight error. Did a major Canadian city name a park after the founder of Pakistan? True or False.

In your mind it is right to dismantle Canadian heritage especially commemorating one of the founders of our country and first PM yet celebrate the founder of all places Pakistan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

What is off... I said Victoria BC took down Sir John A's statue. True of False. I said Edmonton by mistake instead of Winnipeg... oh the horror of my slight error. Did a major Canadian city name a park after the founder of Pakistan? True or False.

In your mind it is right to dismantle Canadian heritage especially commemorating one of the founders of our country and first PM yet celebrate the founder of all places Pakistan.

They removed it from the doors of City Hall and will put it up somewhere else - who fucking cares 

The statue should be in PEI or Ottawa if its to celebrate Canada 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sir-john-a-macdonald-statue-vandalized-montreal-1.4789571

We don't want to act like Americans, but we are sure prone to copying them...

social media is a beast 

 

I doubt anyone really gives a shit about the First PM or anyone after that, this will cause more divide for no reason.  

Doug is going get one to make a point - social media goes divided 

Just like trying to name a park after a Crack Mayor how fucking retarded would that be down the road 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.