And so the Stupidity Begins...

revrnd

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2nd only to USA so far :dunno:  hmmmmm - Fact are when OBAMA hit 4% growth Canada was heading the other way to negative numbers - its in the chart.

such a ONEWAY 

And our taxes for Business are lower than the USA, have been that way for over a century - keep trying little fella 

Start a business then.

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

an IDIOT did run against Trudeau and lost :dunno:  

lol newly illegals :lol:  didn't happen before - oh wait it did but the RIGHT was in charge so it was okay - very typical of ONEWAYs 

Fail stupidity continues as usual.... There have been approx. 23,000 walk across the border since January 2017. It was a trickle before then until Trudope said we would take anybody and everybody, I've been to upper New York state...it's not a dangerous place to be. Thanks to Trudope real refugees living in dangerous situations are delayed in getting to Canada because of these people terrified of life in New York walking across the border.

Edited by 02sled

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2nd only to USA so far :dunno:  hmmmmm - Fact are when OBAMA hit 4% growth Canada was heading the other way to negative numbers - its in the chart.

such a ONEWAY 

And our taxes for Business are lower than the USA, have been that way for over a century - keep trying little fella 

You just admitted the US is doing better than Canada economically.... fact is far better. There is a whole lot more to running a business than income taxes. It is a lot easier to do business in the US than in Ontario in particular. Business in Ontario is mired in so much regulation and misc. fees and taxes other than income tax that it is not a business friendly environment.

When you actually figure out what trying to do business here is like then come back.

23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Pot is better.

without a doubt making people NON CRIMINAL is huge - nothing like it in recent times 

1st real country to do it - huge

Profits - huge

savings on Court and cops - huge

buck a beer :dunno:  

remove the idea that there are gays and mentioning anal sex  to a 13 year old

grandstand 

funny you have bashed Trudeau but are all giddy over Dougs buck a beer :lol: 

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Fail stupidity continues as usual.... There have been approx. 23,000 walk across the border since January 2017. It was a trickle before then until Trudope said we would take anybody and everybody, I've been to upper New York state...it's not a dangerous place to be. Thanks to Trudope real refugees living in dangerous situations are delayed in getting to Canada because of these people terrified of life in New York walking across the border.

they aer running from DONNY, it started when he started his attack on illegals 

Your timing is off on this one

Build a wall and make Donny pay for it :lol: 

By the way the new thing is flying to Canada from Mexico then entering the USA from our border instead of dealing with the mexicain border - great news eh!

25 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You just admitted the US is doing better than Canada economically.... fact is far better. There is a whole lot more to running a business than income taxes. It is a lot easier to do business in the US than in Ontario in particular. Business in Ontario is mired in so much regulation and misc. fees and taxes other than income tax that it is not a business friendly environment.

When you actually figure out what trying to do business here is like then come back.

USA usually fairs better than Canada until the recession hits - Facts are in the history look it up

Ontario is and always will be the economic center of Canada, most businesses by a long shot compared to population of Provinces 

I thought your hate for Ontario would die under Doug :dunno:  come on Buck a Beer what else can he work on? 

without a doubt making people NON CRIMINAL is huge - nothing like it in recent times 

1st real country to do it - huge

Profits - huge

savings on Court and cops - huge

buck a beer :dunno:  

remove the idea that there are gays and mentioning anal sex  to a 13 year old

grandstand 

funny you have bashed Trudeau but are all giddy over Dougs buck a beer :lol: 

Don't really care about it.  More for hard lucks like you.:lol:

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

Could care less about buck a beer. It'll be shittier than PBR, Old Milwaukee or Coors Light.

His promises are done - that is all he offered

Beer

Sex-ed

kill climate plan 

oh- cut business taxes that are already lowest in the country 

4 years  of nothing coming from sloganman 

I don't know anyone not making money these days, maybe you do I am sure 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

His promises are done - that is all he offered

Beer

Sex-ed

kill climate plan 

oh- cut business taxes that are already lowest in the country 

4 years  of nothing coming from sloganman 

I don't know anyone not making money these days, maybe you do I am sure 

Well then maybe Horwath will STFU for the next 3 years 10 months.

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

1 in 7 Canadians have driven after smoking pot according to Stats Canada.

CTV spoke to 1 expert that said he drove better after smoking cannabis.

who hasn't?  Its not like you are impaired to the point you can't function - just not possible.

are you impaired in the sense of the true meaning? yes like having a head cold 

this isn't new and has gone on since the 60's 

How many have driven after 3-4 beers?  I think way more than 1 in 7 :dunno:  

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/08/02/ontario-hockey-coaches-must-talk-to-players-about-gender-expression-pronouns-according-to-ohf-memo.html

Ahead of the minor hockey league season, coaches have been told to carry out conversations about gender diversity issues — including gender neutral pronouns — with players and parents, in order to provide “a safe and inclusive environment,” according to a Ontario Hockey Federation directive posted on its website on Tuesday.

Does this apply to atoms? What about the little kids in lax, paperweights?

Edited by revrnd

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Until NAFTA is signed you will not see large numbers 

but with no negative growth since Trudeau took over we are moving forward.   

This Chart sums it up as shows how a ONEWAY thinks.

HARPER 7 years after the crash was pulling in lots of negative numbers

fp0630-gdp_canada_us.png

doing so much better today after the Election 

gdp-growth-annual

On the BOLD

So true, after the USA election. 

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

USA usually fairs better than Canada until the recession hits - Facts are in the history look it up

Ontario is and always will be the economic center of Canada, most businesses by a long shot compared to population of Provinces 

I thought your hate for Ontario would die under Doug :dunno:  come on Buck a Beer what else can he work on? 

I don't hate Ontario... just what the Libtards McSquinty and Wynnebag did to it. Doug is working to fix the disastrous mess they made of things. 15 years of crap can't be fixed overnight

2 hours ago, Algonquin Rider said:

On the BOLD

So true, after the USA election. 

Not really, USA economy was already booming under Obama with 4.9% unemployment in 2016 while Canada handed Trudeau a 7.3% unemployment,

Trudeau brought down unemployment 2% while donny brags about .75%

Its all timing but sure is fun watching the haters squirm to disprove Trudeau while licking Trumps nuts 

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I don't hate Ontario... just what the Libtards McSquinty and Wynnebag did to it. Doug is working to fix the disastrous mess they made of things. 15 years of crap can't be fixed overnight

Yea sure is lousy here - lowest unemployment in the country was handed to Doug, his job is going to be tough in this great economy today 

How come we don't talk about the great recession :dunno:  You gave Harper greatness for all his debt and deficits 

Not really, USA economy was already booming under Obama with 4.9% unemployment in 2016 while Canada handed Trudeau a 7.3% unemployment,

Trudeau brought down unemployment 2% while donny brags about .75%

Its all timing but sure is fun watching the haters squirm to disprove Trudeau while licking Trumps nuts 

Looks like continued slope to me.  What did Trudeau do to lower it?  Be specific.

Canada Unemployment Rate
Edited by ArcticCrusher

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Looks like continued slope to me.  What did Trudeau do to lower it?  Be specific.

Canada Unemployment Rate

You know my answer but I will give you what you would say

He created a good environment for growth in Business :lol:  How else do you explain the drop in unemployment.

seems we are back to the point where it was handed to Harper, you know just above 5% unemployment -  These are numbers that are handed to Conservatives as they have never hit these numbers on their own ( go look it up NEVER)