Labor day weekend, what ya doing?

ckf

We had some cleanup to do up at our site where we have our 5th. I took up my boat trailer to bring my 14ft alum home. Looked pretty funny on there that's for sure.heading back up there in the morning to do some weed trimming,wash the trailer and a few odds and ends. Sunday and Monday  (weather providing) will be going out in the boat.wife wants to do some tubing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave said:

I was going to post that chart....but i figured id let you own yourself....everyone knows alberta is overun with newfies and maritimers. :lol:

Look at the chart dummy. The Maritimes with the exception of NFLD is among the lowest consumers of alcohol in Canada 

Just now, Dave said:

Like i said dummy...Alberta is full of Maritimers and newfs who have relocated....even you are not to stupid to deny that now are you?

Not anymore. Most have moved home and Alberta is still full of drunks. 

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

Sorry :bc: he fucks up more than a few threads and I'm guilty of baiting into it. Ignore he goes with sludgy :thumb:

I have not wrecked many a thread on the new fs.....you on the other hand... :news:

On 2016-09-02 at 10:59 AM, Rigid1 said:

Work Friday and Saturday, then heading to Watkins Glen Sunday morning to watch these fast bitches run!!!!

latabbottglen4169.jpg

Newgarden had a crash there this morning. Looks like he went upside down from the in car camera shot. Landed  on the wheels. I'd like to get there someday for a race, either NASCAR or Indycar.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2strokemerc said:

Newgarden had a crash there this morning. Looks like he went upside down from the in car camera shot. Landed  on the wheels. I'd like to get there someday for a race, either NASCAR or Indycar.

It would be great to see F1 go back there someday :bc:

• Like 3