The truth about Trump and the MSM

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Impeachment after the mid terms.

But you said he'd be impeached right after being sworn in. Now it's right after mid terms then.......

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is just as much to blame as the media is.  He's nothing but a blowhard bully.

Neal

Yep, it takes two to tango. Its a classic shit throwing contest and after each throw each party says, "Look what he did!" Someone has to be the mature one to be righteous. When you respond to ignorance with ignorance you are ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

But you said he'd be impeached right after being sworn in. Now it's right after mid terms then.......

He said trump would never be president. Lmao.. anyone remember what year it was when a liberal dem was right about something? I’ve forgotten 

winning 

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah I guess the media should stop reporting all the lies and corruption coming out of the White House, like trump wants. That way nobody would know!!!!

brilliant!!!!!

Fake news 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yep, it takes two to tango. Its a classic shit throwing contest and after each throw each party says, "Look what he did!" Someone has to be the mature one to be righteous. When you respond to ignorance with ignorance you are ignorant. 

The MSM was bashing him well before he announced to run.   How he has treated them is completely reactionary.  

15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The MSM was bashing him well before he announced to run.   How he has treated them is completely reactionary.  

And he obliged right back. You were never this upset about the media when Fox was slamming Obama every night. Trump gives them plenty of ammunition. His tweets are legendary. 

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

And he obliged right back. You were never this upset about the media when Fox was slamming Obama every night. Trump gives them plenty of ammunition. His tweets are legendary. 

Slamming Obama......:lol:   Dude to even think the comparison is remotely similar is beyond laughable.  

Show me one thing that would be within a 100 miles of calling Trump mentally unfit.  Show me one thing even remotely close to when they compare Trump to Hitler.   Hitler for fuck sakes.   Honestly Anler you are smarter than this.   I don't care if you don't like Trump but comparing how Obama was treated by Fox to how Trump is being treated by the entire MSM except Fox is fucking laughable.  

Everyone was fearful of being too negative to Obama because the race card always immediately came out.

At least Fox has the courage to offer both opinions.   Imagine CNN or MSNBC allowing this.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/20/farewell-barack-obama-your-legacy-as-one-our-best-presidents-is-secure.html

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Slamming Obama......:lol:   Dude to even think the comparison is remotely similar is beyond laughable.  

Show me one thing that would be within a 100 miles of calling Trump mentally unfit.  Show me one thing even remotely close to when they compare Trump to Hitler.   Hitler for fuck sakes.   Honestly Anler you are smarter than this.   I don't care if you don't like Trump but comparing how Obama was treated by Fox to how Trump is being treated by the entire MSM except Fox is fucking laughable.  

Everyone was fearful of being too negative to Obama because the race card always immediately came out.

At least Fox has the courage to offer both opinions.   Imagine CNN or MSNBC allowing this.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/20/farewell-barack-obama-your-legacy-as-one-our-best-presidents-is-secure.html

Of course ITS DIFFERENT! You cant claim righteousness when you are doing the same stuff. But keep playing, looks like its fun for you! 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

I must say the whole fake news bit was rather genius on trump's part. It's basically given him carte blanche to say whatever he wants and it will be accepted as fact by his base. 

He has come up with some good ones for sure. The nicknames during the primaries were total genius. 

So now, name calling for others that disagree with one's thoughts is bad.  K.  Got it.

I see the frustration on the left for all this though.  The realization that they really aren't holding any real muscle is sinking in and it makes them even more frustrated.  I laugh and laugh and laugh cuz...they've never held any muscle.  :lol:

34 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Exactly right.....not to mention how much more coverage they gave to Hilary during the campaigning. 

She had much more help from MSM and Donna Brazile to try to win the election than any other possible remote help that Trump got from russia.

But the loss excuses will carry on forever .:violin:

DjoLjWTWsAApMGE.jpeg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly right.....not to mention how much more coverage they gave to Hilary during the campaigning. 

She had much more help from MSM and Donna Brazile to try to win the election than any other possible remote help that Trump got from russia.

But the loss excuses will carry on forever .:violin:

DjoLjWTWsAApMGE.jpeg

:lol:

31 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Of course ITS DIFFERENT! You cant claim righteousness when you are doing the same stuff. But keep playing, looks like its fun for you! 

Seeing the reaction of people on here is more than fun.  :bc:

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

He has come up with some good ones for sure. The nicknames during the primaries were total genius. 

Lying Ted.....holds the Bible high and then he lies! :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lying Ted.....holds the Bible high and then he lies! :lol:

Lyin Ted, lil Marco. I thought he was gonna make Jeb cry a few times. "Your brother screwed things up so bad you couldn't get Abraham Lincoln elected!":lol:

Edited by Nazipigdog
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Lyin Ted, lil Marco. I thought he was gonna make Jeb cry a few times. "Your brother screwed things up so bad you couldn't get Abraham Lincoln elected!":lol:

:lol:

Gotta hand it to Trump.  He knew what Americans were ready for and gave it to them.  When was the last time anybody watched lame political debates like it was the WWE and laughed like hell?  Never.

That shit was priceless and showed the real cowardice in our politicians.  He ran them off like the sour bitches they were.  “That mean man with the weird hair said mean stuff to me!!”  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Gotta hand it to Trump.  He knew what Americans were ready for and gave it to them.  When was the last time anybody watched lame political debates like it was the WWE and laughed like hell?  Never.

That shit was priceless and showed the real cowardice in our politicians.  He ran them off like the sour bitches they were.  “That mean man with the weird hair said mean stuff to me!!”  

I think @DriftBusta and myself would take that weird hair. :lol: