The truth about Trump and the MSM

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump didn't create the hate for the msm, the hate for the msm helped create Trump.  

Tweets...reporting tweets.....and you blame the media.  Dump is a pathological liar who is clueless about the issues.....and you lap it up :lol:  You’re to blame - not the media. 

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is just as much to blame as the media is.  He's nothing but a blowhard bully.

Neal

:lol:

sure neal. The media holds some of the blame for trump being a lying bully. Gmafb. I do blame the media partially for helping put him where he is, but not for his actions since. They’re only reporting what it obvious. 

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sure neal. The media holds some of the blame for trump being a lying bully. Gmafb. I do blame the media partially for helping put him where he is, but not for his actions since. They’re only reporting what it obvious. 

Fake news. CNN sucks

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Real news.  You’re a fake news junkie and a stupid motherfucker :thumb:

I’m rubber you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.... na na na na

• Haha 1

After legitimately losing elections, losing control of the narrative, losing credibility, losing heretofore solid constituents and finally losing respect, all that is left is for them is to lash out.

• Haha 1

Hey dopo, id like you to do one of the following today

a. Go to a pre-school and ask the toddlers about current events, math, science

b. Start a conversation with a rock

c. Go to a mental ward and try to talk some sense into the patients 

maybe then you’ll see what we deal with when corresponding with you clowns in here :lol:

• Haha 1

Epic meltdowns commence hourly by the loony left. PRICELESS. 

Bitch slapped daily by the Whitehouse... PRICELESS

Coming here to FSCE. to witness the  whiny cunt libs.. PRICELESS

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump didn't create the hate for the msm, the hate for the msm helped create Trump.  

EXACTLY!

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is just as much to blame as the media is.  He's nothing but a blowhard bully.

Neal

No Neal.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Tweets...reporting tweets.....and you blame the media.  Dump is a pathological liar who is clueless about the issues.....and you lap it up :lol:  You’re to blame - not the media. 

You're so fucking dumb you don't even acknowledge why he tweets.  I hope you continue to enjoy losing.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

shut up stupid.

47 minutes ago, ATOMIC PUNK said:

Epic meltdowns commence hourly by the loony left. PRICELESS. 

Bitch slapped daily by the Whitehouse... PRICELESS

Coming here to FSCE. to witness the  whiny cunt libs.. PRICELESS

I think we've reached a new zenith in stupidity by Snowrider, claiming CNN is where real news happens.  Its just as much what they don't report, along with the 90+% negative coverage about Trump that is iron clad proof of the bias, and it right out there in plain sight.  Jim Acosta having the audacity for wanting the president to temper his remarks, and trying to ramrod yet another phony narrative into the public discussion.  Ask the hundreds of Trump supporters who've had bicycle locks, rocks, and everything else smashed over their heads, or ask Steve Scalise, what he thinks about who needs to temper their remarks.  This is why I make ZERO effort at bipartisanship with these scum, they have ZERO interest in meeting anyone half way.  As such, they have to be defeated, and until new D moderate leadership emerges they ARE the enemy of the American people.  The evidence is all around us.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump invented fake news

Anyone that covers for the pathological liar is no better.

:lol: And who invented the Internet? 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump invented fake news. 

Anyone that covers for the pathological liar is no better.

Bring it on.  You're going to lose again.  And until the D's start playing fair, its going to continue.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bring it on.  You're going to lose again.  And until the D's start playing fair, its going to continue.

:lmao: Post illustrates your stupidity :lol:   

A1746538-5912-440F-A2D8-40267E01B118.jpeg

.Poor Clinton clit lickers.   When I read your posts whining each day and knowing Trump winning seriously hurts you to your core makes me think of a few things.  

1485912789-neil_gorsuch_10th_circuit.jpg

Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg

Just now, Highmark said:

.Poor Clinton clit lickers.   When I read your posts whining each day and knowing Trump winning seriously hurts you to your core makes me think of a few things.  

1485912789-neil_gorsuch_10th_circuit.jpg

Judge_Brett_Kavanaugh.jpg

And you’re the problem.  You have no right to complain about polarization in politics as that’s exsxtly what you cheer for and support.  

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Post illustrates your stupidity :lol:   

A1746538-5912-440F-A2D8-40267E01B118.jpeg

:wrong: 

Mitchell is going to steal 2 SC picks because of his actions. That vacant seat that he stonewalled very well could have made it possible for all those independents to hold their nose and vote Donnie. Can you imagine the butthurt if RBG hangs up the robes? Bahahaha 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:wrong: 

Mitchell is going to steal 2 SC picks because of his actions. That vacant seat that he stonewalled very well could have made it possible for all those independents to hold their nose and vote Donnie. Can you imagine the butthurt if RBG hangs up the robes? Bahahaha 

Politicizing the court is good how....?