Toronto mass shooter named

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

He has a problem with Natives, with immigrants, with people who were born here and look like immigrants.  

But he really really loves his dogs. Like in the worse way. 

I am a minority oops. Your a racist 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s hard to ban “mental health problems”.

Aren’t handguns already banned in Nookada?

No, if you jump through all the hoops you can buy one. But you can’t carry it around. It’s a lot easier to buy an illegal one 

• Like 2

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

No, if you jump through all the hoops you can buy one. But you can’t carry it around. It’s a lot easier to buy an illegal one 

Maybe ban carrying it around then?  Oh, and ban buying one illegally.  Are you guys putting up “no guns allowed” signs at your establishments?

Somehow this has to be stopped!!!!!!!!! 

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

do you guys know if the hand gun was illegally possessed..

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It can't be an illness  the meme said so

Mentally ill people can not shoot 20 times in a row :lol:  nor straight :lol:  or walk a straight line :lol: 

I guess Sandy hook was a hoax after all.  Just like the right wing media said.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe ban carrying it around then?  Oh, and ban buying one illegally.  Are you guys putting up “no guns allowed” signs at your establishments?

Somehow this has to be stopped!!!!!!!!! 

Liberals are always the stupidest people on the planet 

• Thanks 2

Yeah it was 

i got to say, your guys media up there does a good job of hiding info, I can hardy find anything about this..

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I called it.  Canadian politicians won't let a bunch of chickenshit gun lobbyists win.

Yeah.. It's so Alpha to blame the inanimate object... Fucking betacuck

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I called it.  Canadian politicians won't let a bunch of chickenshit gun lobbyists win.

Yeah you called it :lol: wanting to ban weapons that were already banned :lol: so is carrying around hand guns, and shooting people :lol: maybe triple ban this and that’ll help 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

????  plastered nightly on the news :dunno:  

You won't find FOX CNN style news up here

Not a lot basically just the CBC 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

i got to say, your guys media up there does a good job of hiding info, I can hardy find anything about this..

Before the name was leaked the CBC put an article out about why they shouldn’t tell anyone his name wtf

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

do you guys know if the hand gun was illegally possessed..

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yeah it was 

Evidently you can buy a gun legally and then re-sell it to someone without a permit. It makes it an illegal weapon but the seller did nothing illegal.  It doesn't make sense, I'm Not sure if that is true or not. 

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Rigid wants a a news media that will make a direct link to ISIL and immigrants with heavy emphasis on the attack being equally possible with a  bomb or car.

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I dont think or do I know of a Canadian news stations in USA?? and for that matter I dont watch USA news stations either..

I was more looking online to read about it, without an opinion or narrative any MSM is trying to push.. Or watch a statement by the police.. I like to read or watch the people in charge and make my own opinion..

• Thanks 1

Before the name was leaked the CBC put an article out about why they shouldn’t tell anyone his name wtf

I don't think we should make murderers celebrities for a day.   Some psychos want their name to live in infamy.   

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Evidently you can buy a gun legally and then re-sell it to someone without a permit. It makes it an illegal weapon but the seller did nothing illegal.  It doesn't make sense, I'm Not sure if that is true or not. 

Rigid wants a a news media that will make a direct link to ISIL and immigrants with heavy emphasis on the attack being equally possible with a  bomb or car.

WTF are you frigging talking about?? I just said I wanted to hear or read a statement from the police and the police only

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I don't think we should make murderers celebrities for a day.   Some psychos want their name to live in infamy.   

I agree with this 100%