Toronto mass shooter named

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't even wanna' shoot any more deer. I wanna' shoot coyotes and grouse, and catch native brook trout in a brook. 

SOunds ghey.  Hey...I was thinking of you the other day and damn near snapped a pic.  I was doing some chainsaw work wearing crocs and shorts.  I thought most would find that outfit odd for that type of work. 

Then I remembered I wasn't wearing underwear so, you still win.

:lol:

• Haha 1

it will be ok tory will have his puppet get right on .that is of course if  it does not violate the boat peoples fucking rights.white lives do not matter.love the line they used it was random so its ok it was not gang related.what the fuck

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cold War said:

What?? No rev kev?? 

7ACC3422-FCB4-4C0E-8586-5702C42EB2C0.gif

I've been notifying him of this and the other thread concerning mass killings and gun violence in his Rainbows and Sunshine city of Toronto.  So far...nope.  He must be waiting for the issued talking points and deflection narratives.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

SOunds ghey.  Hey...I was thinking of you the other day and damn near snapped a pic.  I was doing some chainsaw work wearing crocs and shorts.  I thought most would find that outfit odd for that type of work. 

Then I remembered I wasn't wearing underwear so, you still win.

:lol:

Fuck me in the goat ass...woman pointed oot to me that she saw crocs for sale ,somewhere gay I guess, fuckers are 100.00 +?

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Toss in all the dick you could suck with the lack of women, and that shit is your paradise, eh?

Just because you were the " pin cushion " in your barracks, don't try to pin that shit on me, FAGGOT.  Loser, army bum. What is your TOTAL NET WORTH, cum slurper???? 

Edited by Guest

5 hours ago, Zamjabronie said:

I think at a point during this whole gun control and immigration debate, it's important to bring in the expert.

@revkevsdi

Huh, would you look at that.  Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun to stop this in its' track like almost never happens in the US.

That's ok though, our politicians will have enough balls to do what is necessary to get some of the guns off the streets.

We sure as fuck won't be wondering why this keeps happening in 20 years like those losers to the South. Must be something to do with valuing life over some dickless gun owners insecurities. 

Stay tuned while Canada leads the way again snowflakes. 

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Uncle “Suck one, suck em all” Snotty.

Sgt. Faggot, too dumb to make it in the real world, sucks dicks in the barracks for twenty years. 

3 hours ago, bladefever said:

We don't want you up here.... You Sonofa bitch!!!!

I don't give a fuck what you want, faggot. I got money, I rule. I'll have the shit kicked out of ya', if ya' fuck with me up there. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't give a fuck what you want, faggot. I got money, I rule. I'll have the shit kicked out of ya', if ya' fuck with me up there. 

You would have a difficult time passing the simple aptitude test at the border. Which could be as simple as counting backwards from ten to zero. Unless you cross illegally.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Huh, would you look at that.  Too bad there wasn't a good guy with a gun to stop this in its' track like almost never happens in the US.

That's ok though, our politicians will have enough balls to do what is necessary to get some of the guns off the streets.

We sure as fuck won't be wondering why this keeps happening in 20 years like those losers to the South. Must be something to do with valuing life over some dickless gun owners insecurities. 

My evening was nice until I heard shooting right out of my place on the danforth. So scary!! The gun violence in Toronto is crazy.

Over the past weekend, Toronto police deployed dozens of additional officers to deal with a recent spike in gun violence in the city. The city's mayor has previously said the city has a gun problem.

The mass shooting comes a few months after the driver of a van plowed into pedestrians on a Toronto sidewalk, killing 10 people and injuring 14.

Sounds to me like they are taking the lead from Chicago @revkevsdi?? I thought you strict gun control laws ( like Chicago) prevented things like this from happening?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Time to put all the " IMPORTS " on probation. The first time you fuck up, your gone, back to your homeland. NO ifs, ands, or buts.

Most of these shootings are gang related. I got a friend that is a cop in Ottawa, and he said the worst guys are the Somalis. They don,t understand plain English, so trying to talk to them is useless. The only thing that gets their attention is a loaded gun.

As long as they only shoot and kill each other, I say spend police resources in other areas, and let them kill each other off.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hmm, American gun violence moving into Canada. 

It was bound to happen sooner or later. Now we get to see GayKev flounder like a fish out of water or maybe he'll take one of those patented LWW self imposed Time Outs.

Next we'll have our gun violence culture move south into Mexico and corrupt them as well

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: I mean, if it's one thing Canada is known for around the world is their "ballsy politicians".  Meh....'People-ticians"?   :lmao:

Stupid guns!  AMIRITE?  If you guys just had better gun laws!!!!!  :lmao:

Please lead our snowflakes up there.  Thanx RevBetaCuck!

"Look what I can do!!!  Look what I can do!!!"

Image result for trudeau handstand

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

:lol: I mean, if it's one thing Canada is known for around the world is their "ballsy politicians".  Meh....'People-ticians"?   :lmao:

Stupid guns!  AMIRITE?  If you guys just had better gun laws!!!!!  :lmao:

Please lead our snowflakes up there.  Thanx RevBetaCuck!

"Look what I can do!!!  Look what I can do!!!"

Image result for trudeau handstand

Can you do that clown?  Or can you only post a photo of someone else doing that?  Pretty sure there are photos of elcheeto crawling around a golf course because he’s too weak to stand. 

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hmm, American gun violence moving into Canada. 

Actually somewhere around 2012 the the smuggled guns from the US slowed down. The guns they are finding are guns that were legally purchased and then resold. Sounds like a stupid loophole that needs to be fixed.

my guess is that we will see new strict rules on the movement of weapons.  If you buy it, you are responsible to see that it only gets sold through a dealer.

I’m good with long prison terms and suing cunts who are trafficking in guns.