Side by Side

19 hours ago, smokin george said:

2019 Can Am Maverick Sport 1000R. Adding a few accessories to it. Roof, front 1/2 windshield, soft rear window, cab mirror and a 4500lb winch

Pics or it doesn't exist JK.

Any reason why you went w/ the soft rear window vs a lexan/plexiglass back glass?

I started w/ a similar item on my Ranger but eventually replaced it w/ a Lexan panel that I fabbed.

Either way you'll notice not a lot of dust on yourself if you're running railbeds. The worst is running a full w/s. Creates a lot of vacuum & you wind up looking like a stoker on a steamship.

14 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Any reason why you went w/ the soft rear window vs a lexan/plexiglass back glass?

I started w/ a similar item on my Ranger but eventually replaced it w/ a Lexan panel that I fabbed.

Either way you'll notice not a lot of dust on yourself if you're running railbeds. The worst is running a full w/s. Creates a lot of vacuum & you wind up looking like a stoker on a steamship.

We chose the soft one for trailside removal if were running thru mud and such

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I'm thinking of getting another soft one for the front that'll stick on with velcro and put it on for the railbeds. The 1/2 windshield won't keep much dust out

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

I'm thinking of getting another soft one for the front that'll stick on with velcro and put it on for the railbeds. The 1/2 windshield won't keep much dust out

Try it w/ the 1/2 w/s before you buy the 'soft' 1 for the front. I'll think you'll be surprised. The 1/2 w/s will allow the dust to blow thru. (trust me)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Picked up the new toy this morning. We went for a little ride and really pleased so far. 101hp and it pulls pretty hard

20180831_162459.jpg

Very nice, George.

Remember, rubber side down!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2018 at 4:40 PM, smokin george said:

Picked up the new toy this morning. We went for a little ride and really pleased so far. 101hp and it pulls pretty hard

20180831_162459.jpg

Looks great, George!

Congrats! :bc:

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, smokin george said:

I put the wife"s atv on kijiji and had some scammers wanting the VIN etc. It ended up selling to a friends son and going to a good home

20180819_132453.jpg

Not so sure they would be scammers. The OPP have a website where you can check a VIN to see if it has been reported stolen or they could want to check to see if there is a lien against it before they show up cash in hand and then find out later that there is still money owing on it.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Looking for a decent Rzr and the wife wants a ranger instead. Boring. 

She wants you working not playing. Don't knock the UTVs, 2 weeks ago I finally made it up to Lake St Peter from Ormsby Jct w/ the Ranger.

A storm in June had blocked the trail just south of Maynooth Station. Are there any restaurants in Marmora accessible from the railbed?

Edited by revrnd

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

She wants you working not playing. Don't knock the UTVs, 2 weeks ago I finally made it up to Lake St Peter from Ormsby Jct w/ the Ranger.

A storm in June had blocked the trail just south of Maynooth Station. Are there any restaurants in Marmora accessible from the railbed?

Im not I truly don't care just want a good deal. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Found a Teryx . They are as ugly as hell but this seems a good deal. Can anyone give me some feedback. I really don't want this thing as they are hideous but the price is getting me.

Help

The FIL has a 2015 and has been flawless.  Works well in all conditions.  I'd contact Tommy at Perf Rec about them.  They have good deals