Inside Cuomo’s plan to have your face scanned at NYC toll plazas

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yelling at the japs but thinking their the russians and covered in shit while he smokes a cigar and drinks cheap cognac. Abe Simpson for sure!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

MC - I realize the chances of this negatively effecting you, me, or anyone else in here are extremely low, but........

Are you sure this is what you wanted to post?  Positive?

MC has half the board on “ignore”, you both have taken flight a couple of times and at least one time with a “I’m leaving this place is mean” thread.  TOOLY hauls ass for mental treatment every other month even though he somehow thinks he’s “owning” everyone here and Spinner has multiple personalities that apparently “soothe” him but fools no one.

It’s not the board that rails you all with negativity, it’s you all bringing your sadness and despair here day after day over something that shouldn’t affect any of your lives that much.  

Unlike most of the aforementioned, you actually have a brain, get it retweaked and use it.  There’s no way anybody should be getting the information from the sources you guys are while NOT being able to see there’s serious biases that should be opening your eyes and make you wonder.  If it makes you feel too good to ask yourself some serious questions, you may just be an idiot....and I’ve misjudged you.

Ya fucking queer! :lmao:

31 minutes ago, old indy said:

I have to say, i did a benefit ride yesterday honoring a fallen state cop. so majority of riders were cops. cop only clubs. the Gun fighters was one,  another was the blue sculls.. and a couple others i dont recall, but looking at them the way they acted and rode,  i was disgusted .  no question most of them are worse thugs than you or i read about every day.  smh

i wont ride with another one of those benefit runs again.

Yep

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yet he wants illegal immigrants coming into the state.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark