If you could trade Trump for Bernie would you?

trump for the bern  

38 members have voted

1. 1. would you swap them

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Oh...BIGLY win!

Another point, free college is available for those who chose to serve.  You know, give something back..pay it forward, pay it back.....yada yada yada.

You think the military is having a hard time recruiting now? Take away their best tool and it would be like 13 dudes there. Oh , and maybe one fat chic.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

You think the military is having a hard time recruiting now? Take away their best tool and it would be like 13 dudes there. Oh , and maybe one fat chic.

I don't really think the military is having any more difficulty recruiting now than they usually do.  They just lower requirements.  

What do you mean their "best tool"?

Are those "13 dudes" pre-op or post-op.  Undecided?  Or, are those called "Q"s?  :lmao:

Please God/Aliens/Mother Nature/Apollo/Zeusw.......anyone.....steer that big rock our direction....we're all done here.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just did some reading about your claims and they are nebulous at best. If we are going to play this game we should look at how many thousands of people Trump fucked over through his multiple bankruptcies.

As many as got fucked with Obamacare?

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

I don't really think the military is having any more difficulty recruiting now than they usually do.  They just lower requirements.  

What do you mean their "best tool"?

Are those "13 dudes" pre-op or post-op.  Undecided?  Or, are those called "Q"s?  :lmao:

Please God/Aliens/Mother Nature/Apollo/Zeusw.......anyone.....steer that big rock our direction....we're all done here.

best tool , sign up , get college

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

best tool , sign up , get college

Yeah...could be.  I got $25k for it when I got out that I didn't even know I had (left $17k on the table...I didn't know it expired..LOL). I didn't know anybody when I was in that joined for the free college.  I'm thankful for that.

Yah.....sign up to be a paid mercenary and possibly be required to commit unspeakable atrocities and we'll give you free college. 

Shove that bullshit right up your retarded low IQ faggot asses. Fucking retards

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....sign up to be a paid mercenary and possibly be required to commit unspeakable atrocities and we'll give you free college. 

It's a pretty good idea.   Some of them are too fucking stupid to count and they leave $17,000.00 behind.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

47 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It's a pretty good idea.   Some of them are too fucking stupid to count and they leave $17,000.00 behind.  

Yeah that's great....good work having this asshole on your side Ben...couple of fucktards.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Simmer down.  You're foaming again.  Most of the fucks that go in for the college money are not capable of any type of "mercenary" shit.  Most can't even swim.  :lol:

53 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Look Ben.  LOOK AT THIS SHIT!  Now, go lay down and relax for a bit.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

💯

We just had a young lad here that helped us bag feed graduate high school with plans to attend a tech school afterward to become a welder.  He and his family don't have any money, so when he found out his tuition  to attend would end up costing him 38,000, he marched right in to the navy.  The thought of oweing that kind of money in 2 years when he got out scared the shit out of him, and I get the feeling he had no idea where to turn.  To him the military looks like the best option, and I think he'll do a fine job.

38,000 for a two-year welding program?  dafuck?

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

We just had a young lad here that helped us bag feed graduate high school with plans to attend a tech school afterward to become a welder.  He and his family don't have any money, so when he found out his tuition  to attend would end up costing him 38,000, he marched right in to the navy.  The thought of oweing that kind of money in 2 years when he got out scared the shit out of him, and I get the feeling he had no idea where to turn.  To him the military looks like the best option, and I think he'll do a fine job.

That seems high but he should have been eligible for a good amount of financial aid.

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

Wow, two years!!!!! That's a long time for welding. They probably graduate with all kinds of certifications though. Pipe welders, big construction welders, probably make some good money. 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that's great....good work having this asshole on your side Ben...couple of fucktards.

Calm your tits Jimmy snatch.   That was aimed only at Zambo the clown. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Calm your tits Jimmy snatch.   That was aimed only at Zambo the clown. 

If he didn’t state it, someone else would.

Tell me, are you so pent up and frustrated because you are a beta-cuck or, you are a beta-cuck because you are pent up and frustrated?

Make a fist with your small girly, freshly manicured hand, take a picture and post it!!!  

Do you moisturize?

:lol:

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Tell me, are you so pent up and frustrated because you are a beta-cuck or, you are a beta-cuck because you are pent up and frustrated?

Make a fist with your small girly, freshly manicured hand, take a picture and post it!!!  

Do you moisturize?

Are you frustrated, with President Putin?   You got pretty flustered last night snowflake.  

Will it still be cool to parrot Bannon after you find out the guy he told you to vote for is owned by Putin?

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Do you moisturize?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you frustrated, with President Putin?   You got pretty flustered last night snowflake.  

Will it still be cool to parrot Bannon after you find out the guy he told you to vote for is owned by Putin?

It’s really no surprise you and Tooly have shared on online relationship for so long.

Another weka beta post that nobody thinks is witty at all.  Well, except Tooly of course.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:18 PM, Zamjabronie said:

It will adapt.  It always does.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:22 PM, f7ben said:

did you major in responding to people with completely unrelated content to the discussion being had? Sweet fuck man its easier when you post entire pages and I skip over it. I dont get a real sense of how dumb you are then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :bigfinger: 

Hey, aren't you two both Polish? How come you're fighting? Don't Polish stick together?   

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, aren't you two both Polish? How come you're fighting? Don't Polish stick together?   

I’m not polish but, I do seem to share the affliction of introducing myself to love electrical currents accidentally.  So, maybe Ben is part negro?

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there you have it folks....OT shut 'er down!!!!!! :lol:

He's right. Free college would be about the dumbest thing we could do.  Let's devalue the education people work for and let the taxpayers subsidize 4 more years of drinking and whoring with no return.