If you could trade Trump for Bernie would you?

trump for the bern  

38 members have voted

1. 1. would you swap them

I would......Bernie would have done much of what Trump is doing on trade which is the only thing I have been pleased with Trump on. Bernie would have done a lot more shit that I support as well. 

Trump is a corrupt lying retard and the only thing he has done right is tackling trade........the rest has been 100% pure shit

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Bernie sold out for a beach house and a car. Trump is a billionaire president 

What has that got to do with how either would or is governing. Trump sold us out to the corrupt intelligence community.........Bernie never would have

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

What has that got to do with how either would or is governing. Trump sold us out to the corrupt intelligence community.........Bernie never would have

Bernie has no clue what is going on and would just do what he’s told 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Bernie has no clue what is going on and would just do what he’s told 

wrong......Bernie is a fervent supporter of the 4th amendment and he would have taken a steamy poop on the corrupt IC community and he would have absolutely crushed the disgusting MIC.....those would have been awesome things

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wrong......Bernie is a fervent supporter of the 4th amendment and he would have taken a steamy poop on the corrupt IC community and he would have absolutely crushed the disgusting MIC.....those would have been awesome things

No he wouldn’t have 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

No he wouldn’t have 

These presidential candidates all say those things when they run and the minute they get in something changes. Analer and I had this conversation after trump got in. Who or what is getting to them? This is why I can’t dismiss some of these deep state theories. :dunno: 

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

These presidential candidates all say those things when they run and the minute they get in something changes. Analer and I had this conversation after trump got in. Who or what is getting to them? This is why I can’t dismiss some of these deep state theories. :dunno: 

Bernie has made a lot of good votes in his career and I have to think he would have followed through on supporting the 4th and reigning in the military among other things

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I might have picked Bernie over Trump in 2016 but from where I am sitting now I take Trump.

Its close.....if Kavanaugh gets confirmed it goes heavily to the Bern .......Kavanaugh is disgusting piece of shit 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Its close.....if Kavanaugh gets confirmed it goes heavily to the Bern .......Kavanaugh is disgusting piece of shit 

I really fell like Kennedy made a deal with Trump over this pic. If Trump gets another pick I might be more critical.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I really fell like Kennedy made a deal with Trump over this pic. If Trump gets another pick I might be more critical.

well if that is true its absolutely disgusting and it should land them both in jail 

I think both parties would sabotage Bernie, kinda like they are doing with Trump, but Bernie couldnt fight his way out if that. Economy wouldnt be what it is. Trump is a fucking nut job but I'm making alot of money off that orange faggot. Fuck everybody else!!!!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I think both parties would sabotage Bernie, kinda like they are doing with Trump, but Bernie couldnt fight his way out if that. Economy wouldnt be what it is. Trump is a fucking nut job but I'm making alot of money off that orange faggot. Fuck everybody else!!!!

That’s the best part about trump, he gives it right back. The libs can’t run roughshod over him like they did the last few R candidates. 

I think this is the main cause of a lot of the hate and the TDS.

Edited by Edmo
  • Thanks 2

In hindsight, Bernie would have just been a stopgap in the headlong rush into end stage capitalism. 

Trump is accelerating that, and long term, things will get better faster. They're definitely going to be worse, short term, but maybe some of us will live to see the death of capitalism. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

In hindsight, Bernie would have just been a stopgap in the headlong rush into end stage capitalism. 

Trump is accelerating that, and long term, things will get better faster. They're definitely going to be worse, short term, but maybe some of us will live to see the death of capitalism. 

I totally disagree........trump is prolonging capitalism significantly with his current attack on predatory trade practices that have crushed out middle class