Late weekend thread

Just now, SSFB said:

I've made some solid business relationships on the golf course. That alone would be a good reason to keep playing but even more importantly I've made some personal relationships on the course and I love the game. 

Trump(cough cough)

Just now, SSFB said:

I've made some solid business relationships on the golf course. That alone would be a good reason to keep playing but even more importantly I've made some personal relationships on the course and I love the game. 

You charging 10$ for a hummer behind the bunker at Sandy's golf course does not constitute a solid business relationship !!!!!!!111111 :bigfinger: 

Just now, f7ben said:

You charging 10$ for a hummer behind the bunker at Sandy's golf course does not constitute a solid business relationship !!!!!!!111111 :bigfinger: 

:owned:

My baseball coaching career ended today in the playoffs. Our best pitcher laid an egg and we didn’t hit at all. 17-3 season and a great group of kids. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Trump(cough cough)

:dunno:

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Nope. I'd rather play hockey ,baseball or tennis,or in my younger years, do motox ,atving,or basket weaving..But that's just me lol. Lots of my buds are into golf  ,I get it but I can't do it. 

You don't understand the simple fact that outside of practicing golf involves a money transfer. AKA gambling. That's what makes it exciting.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Nope. I'd rather play hockey ,baseball or tennis,or in my younger years, do motox ,atving,or basket weaving..But that's just me lol. Lots of my buds are into golf  ,I get it but I can't do it. 

I never really considered golf a "sport".  More of a pastime.   A good way to slowly lose your mind doing something kinda stupid.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Put a diff mount on the old Jeep. Pulled rocks out of the brakes of the new Jeep. Drank one or six Guinness while doing it.

1D177CBA-A221-407F-A3FE-8D3B8EC97883.jpeg

6FDFA371-28DA-4400-A31A-F461D53634D4.jpeg

D544A5F0-C585-4DA3-B66D-7551FCC8E38C.jpeg

That fell out of your head when you bent down.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

I never really considered golf a "sport".  More of a pastime.   A good way to slowly lose your mind doing something kinda stupid.  :lol: 

Do you know any Scots that aren't crazy? :lol:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

@ssfb550 :owned: maximum maxx!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, smokin george said:

I tried to take up golf but falling off the ballwasher was a dealbreaker

I stood at that funny looking red thing waiting for the ball washer to show up. She never did.

• Haha 1