Michele Obama has a bigger cock than Slinger

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Difference being Michelle actually looks like a chimp, Trump not so much just has a tan and blond hair :flush: Faggot 

You look like a dog just laid a freshly packed coil.  

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Some were outraged here about comparing trump to an orangutan.  All the while posting Michelle looking like a monkey.  Can't make it up anywhere but here :lol: 

No, I get hypocrisy on both sides.  I believe it's being made fairly clear that the righties here are happy to point out the hypocrisy to the lefties.  Oh I know...."But you did it!!!!"  Ahhhh......so much for being "intellectually eltite!"

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

No, I get hypocrisy on both sides.  I believe it's being made fairly clear that the righties here are happy to point out the hypocrisy to the lefties.  Oh I know...."But you did it!!!!"  Ahhhh......so much for being "intellectually eltite!"

:lol:

so your saying the rights too stupid to know they are hypocrites with what they say and do but the left should be smart enough to know better :news:  

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

so your saying the rights too stupid to know they are hypocrites with what they say and do but the left should be smart enough to know better :news:  

Sort of.  I'm in no way hinting at all that the left is "smart enough to know" anything.  But, If anyone from the Right s truly "upset" about Trump, his sons, his wife being called names, well.....Bwahahahha  hahahahhahahhahaaa aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is an "in your face" moment for them....too bad if they don't like it. 

However, It's pretty clear after 8 years of of listening to the left call everyone every name in the book for doing exactly what they are doing now...who the biggest hypocrites are.  They just refuse to acknowledge it.  THAT is priceless.  Ahhhh.  "Deplorables" everywhere, apparently.  Go figure.