Says it all.

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Russia has trump compromised. No doubt about it any longer. 

lmfao enlighten us with details .

really I need some details so I can put them in to a folder for you to choke on in a yr or so   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Love how the leftards here ignore how the dossier isn't collusion.   

Edited by Highmark

13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

On the other hand it's quite possible that Russia was fucking around with both sides, just making a shitshow.  Seems to have worked. 

:dunno:

Neal

That was their end game.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Besides, Steele isn’t Russian ya dumb fucks. The title of this thread speaks volumes, only on an ironic way :lol:

Where did he get his information from?   

Edited by Highmark

Imagine if Trump got dirt on Hillary that came from Russian operatives thru a guy from England.   :lol:  

The fact is this.   We don't know if Trump colluded with Russia.   We know Clinton did.   The fact that it came thru a former British Intelligence agent makes no difference.   In fact it should be considered worse as now 2 countries where helping Hillary.   Friend or foe I thought this would be frowned upon.   If the pee pee tapes are for real they were made illegally, no different than if a Russian phished the DNC and Podesta.   

The left couldn't get more hypocritical on this.   Trump should do a national address and speak specifically about this directly to the American people.  

Edited by Highmark

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Imagine if Trump got dirt on Hillary that came from Russian operatives thru a guy from England.   :lol:  

The fact is this.   We don't know if Trump colluded with Russia.   We know Clinton did.   The fact that it came thru a former British Intelligence agent makes no difference.   In fact it should be considered worse as now 2 countries where helping Hillary.   Friend or foe I thought this would be frowned upon.   If the pee pee tapes are for real they were made illegally, no different than if a Russian phished the DNC and Podesta.   

The left couldn't get more hypocritical on this.   Trump should do a national address and speak specifically about this directly to the American people.  

I mentioned it yesterday but I'm of the mind set that one of the big reasons the Dems (and some R's) are so against this relationship attempt with Putin is that Putin has names and actions of people in our government that don't want to be exposed on their actions during the campaign.  I'd bet like hell he has a laundry list of what the Dems were doing to upend Trump using his statesmen and actors to do it.  Our IC is LOSING THEIR MIND over this and the Dems are shitting their diapers.  Rightfully so too.  If they can just demonize Putin and Trump to try to make them both the enemy....they can maybe survive what is sure to come to the surface.  Their plans are nothing but fail.

6 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

That is one thing both sides can agree on.  Well, the honest ones anyway.  

The left likes to say well its not just one thing but when you add things up that's what makes Trump look "guilty."   Oh really.   :lol: What about the Hillary investigation and everything we know about the Trump investigation that is ridiculous when added all up.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The left likes to say well its not just one thing but when you add things up that's what makes Trump look "guilty."   Oh really.   :lol: What about the Hillary investigation and everything we know about the Trump investigation that is ridiculous when added all up.  

They've been swallowing their own lies for so long, it's starting to make them sick.  Seriously.  Bernie and "crazy eyes" are causing them all kinds of problems right now.  That party is just fractured as hell.  Having no real leadership does that to an organization.  

I go between shaking my head and giggling over it all.

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

They've been swallowing their own lies for so long, it's starting to make them sick.  Seriously.  Bernie and "crazy eyes" are causing them all kinds of problems right now.  That party is just fractured as hell.  Having no real leadership does that to an organization.  

I go between shaking my head and giggling over it all.

Did you see when she said they were going to turn that district Red.  :lol:   She's a fucking idiot.   Actually she may have meant it....Commie Red.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Did you see when she said they were going to turn that district Red.  :lol:   She's a fucking idiot.  

She ment Red as in commie pinko Red just like Bernie Bipolarhooknoses ass buddie they are commie shitstains :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you see when she said they were going to turn that district Red.  :lol:   She's a fucking idiot.   Actually she may have meant it....Commie Red.  :lol:  

Yeah.  I just laughed.  She was just quoted as punching in a round a bout way that Schumer and Pelosi aren't the leaders of the Dem party.  THEY HATE HER!  :lmao:

Everytime I see her she looks like she can't believe she fucking won!  :lmao:  .....and not a clue.  She'll buckle under and sell out like Bernie did.  

Image result for cortez