Says it all.

If I was a retard that bought into the DNC Russia narrative and still had up until recently I would leave here and never come back. 

The shame and embarrassment of swallowing that line of obvious bullshit would be too much to take 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If I was a retard that bought into the DNC Russia narrative and still had up until recently I would leave here and never come back. 

The shame and embarrassment of swallowing that line of obvious bullshit would be too much to take 

Especially since the DNC has Russian cock all over their own hands. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Especially since the DNC has Russian cock all over their own hands. 

Every single bit of the narrative that was crafted and delivered had DNC operatives and people connected to them all throughout it. Its like you would have to be functionally fucking braindead to buy into any of it. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every single bit of the narrative that was crafted and delivered had DNC operatives and people connected to them all throughout it. Its like you would have to be functionally fucking braindead to buy into any of it. 

On the other hand it's quite possible that Russia was fucking around with both sides, just making a shitshow.  Seems to have worked. 

:dunno:

Neal

The msm and the dems seem perfectly fine dividing our country with this bunk. 19 indictments!!!! President under investigation the whole time he’s in office!!!!

Complete fucking rubbish.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

On the other hand it's quite possible that Russia was fucking around with both sides, just making a shitshow.  Seems to have worked. 

Neal

I suppose its possible but I trust assange and he said it was not a Russian state actor that hacked the DNC

8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Exactly. Putin is smiling. He knows that it doesn’t take many memes to convince a trump follower. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Exactly. Putin is smiling. He knows that it doesn’t take many memes to convince a trump follower. 

Yet the Dems are the ones completely gut hooked by obvious bullshit. Hang your head you retard......you couldnt see through obvious blatant bullshit.......sad

• Sad 1

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well who is it then?  :dunno:

Neal

No clue....dont care. I think it was Rich .......maybe not. I support all blatant corruption being exposed at any cost 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yet the Dems are the ones completely gut hooked by obvious bullshit. Hang your head you retard......you couldnt see through obvious blatant bullshit.......sad

Russia has trump compromised. No doubt about it any longer. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Russia has trump compromised. No doubt about it any longer. 

No.  What is happening now and is clear from your side coming unhinged about Trump meeting with him in private.  It confirms why you are all so worried is I bet Putin has CLEAR AND FACTUAL PROOF of the Democrats orchestration of all this.  I bet it compromises the IC DOJ all the way to Obama.

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

No.  What is happeneing now and is clear from your side coming unhinged about Trump meeting with him in private and why they are so worried is I bet Putin has CLEAR AND FACTUAL PROOF of the Democrats orchestration of all this.  I bet it compromises the IC DOJ all the way to Obama.

What happened is a clear walk back by trump after he had a sit down with some adults. He’s a fucking mess. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

What happened is a clear walk back by trump after he had a sit down with some adults. He’s a fucking mess. 

LOL!!!!  It’s just your side pushing that.  I bet the Dems are shitting bricks wondering what damning information of the true collusion is rightfully coming to the surface.

What a train wrecked party.  :lol:

Enjoy the view from the back of the queue!  ....for a couple of decades!    

:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

LOL!!!!  It’s just your side pushing that.  I bet the Dems are shitting bricks wondering what damning information of the true collusion is rightfully coming to the surface.

What a train wrecked party.  :lol:

Enjoy the view from the back of the queue!  ....for a couple of decades!    

:lmao:

Trump slithered back to Florida to lick his wounds. He’s a disaster and it’s only going to get worse. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump slithered back to Florida to lick his wounds. He’s a disaster and it’s only going to get worse. 

It’s important you keep believing that.  We’re close to being left with just one party at this point.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bizarre how each side defends their own relations to Russia but condemn the other. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Bizarre how each side defends their own relations to Russia but condemn the other. 

I started noticing this weird demonizing of Russia in the media 5 or more years ago. I even started threads about it........its clear now both sides were carefully crafting their scapegoat for any leaks or as a way to deal with any situation they couldnt fully control 

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

just like they have done in every election since the end of ww2 just like we have done to them