Next time you think you have shit luck , think again.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Father Of 2 Parkland Shooting Survivors Is Shot And Killed In Robbery

The father of two students who survived the Parkland school shooting in February was himself fatally shot Tuesday while working at his convenience store.

Ayub Ali, 61, was restocking shelves at Aunt Molly's Food Store in North Lauderdale, Fla., when a man with a gun walked in around 12:40 p.m ET and lingered in the aisles.

Surveillance video released by the Broward County Sheriff's Office also shows the man following Ali and holding a gun to his back. They walk behind the counter and Ali opens the cash register, repeatedly putting his hands up.

Deputies said that after taking the money and leaving the store, the man returned and shot Ali, who was taken to the Broward Health Medical Center and pronounced dead.

Sooner or later, white America will get their thumbs out of their asses and realize that the biggest threat to their lives....................ARE BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sooner or later, white America will get their thumbs out of their asses and realize that the biggest threat to their lives....................ARE BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Shut up, you twink FAGGOT!!!

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, you twink FAGGOT!!!

Shut up you duck-fucking faggot!!! Hey, have you banged any broads on your boat yet????   

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Shut up you duck-fucking faggot!!! Hey, have you banged any broads on your boat yet????   

Caught two scumbags banging tonight infact.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

What is wrong with that ? Let them make some memories, unless they were gays or lesbians, Did you take any pics ? LOL

Sadly in this day & age we'd probably get sued if the broad had buyers remorse. Plus she was banging him in the mens head of a booze cruise boat, we did her a favor.

10 hours ago, Kivalo said:

In many ways yeah, but not entirely without cause. Not entirely...

How much do you make a week, piloting that boat???????

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Go row a boat you twink fag!

Oh, so you're embarrassed to post what you make per week. Why aren't you out on the THREE HOUR tour right now? 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh, so you're embarrassed to post what you make per week. Why aren't you out on the THREE HOUR tour right now? 

at 5pm, faggot!

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Noneya!

Come on Kivvie, don't be ashamed.  I want to know if I should have gone on after I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY TEST.   :happy:   Woo Hoo, Captain Znotty!!!

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Come on Kivvie, don't be ashamed.  I want to know if I should have gone on after I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY TEST.   :happy:   Woo Hoo, Captain Znotty!!!

You couldn't drive a row boat, you twink faggot!

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You couldn't drive a row boat, you twink faggot!

You should'a seen me roaring out the Merrimack River a few years ago, you would'a thought you were watching Reggie Fountain himself, you duck rapist. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You should'a seen me roaring out the Merrimack River a few years ago, you would'a thought you were watching Reggie Fountain himself, you duck rapist. 

More like Reggie's retarded brother.

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What did you take the coast guard test instead of the state test?