Everyone is smart but Trump

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Apparently not, your little cartoon was dated Dec. 31.  They just uncovered the money going to the NRA from Russia recently.

I don't know how you Trumpsters wrote the book on stupidity when most of you are illiterate 

My little cartoon is from the washington post.  So tell us. Where did all the russian money go? not on tv advertising, not on facebook adds. Where exactly? where could he spend all of this amazingly well hidden money that is could affect the election? Why can't Mueller find the money trail? Is Mueller that incompetent?   Maybe you and slinger can find it for him?

Edited by JEFF

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trailer park boy speaks out.  lol. 

Theres a million dollar motor home parked next to me....

And youre broadcasting from your parents basement....

Need we say more? 

:lol2:

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

My little cartoon is from the washington post.  So tell us. Where did all the russian money go? not on tv advertising, not on facebook adds. Where exactly? where could he spend all of this amazingly well hidden money that is could affect the election? Why can't Mueller find the money trail? Is Mueller that incompetent?   Maybe you and slinger can find it for him?

How do you know Mueller can find the money trail?

Try to think a little. If you were Mueller what would be the point of putting all of your cards on the table while the Republicans control congress? 

Might as well wait and hope the Democrats gain some power. 

BTW. Look up the definition of Cuck, you'll be a little less stupid for a change.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How do you know Mueller can find the money trail?

Try to think a little. If you were Mueller what would be the point of putting all of your cards on the table while the Republicans control congress? 

Might as well wait and hope the Democrats gain some power. 

BTW. Look up the definition of Cuck, you'll be a little less stupid for a change.

Ummm....if someone broke the law...it doesnt matter who controls congress. :lol2:

On 7/19/2018 at 5:29 PM, DAVE said:

Theres a million dollar motor home park next to me....

Need we say more? 

Keep saying more.  I'm actually typing from the property I bought for the wifes business.   That would mean that I own two houses and a factory in Ontario that continue to appreciate and you live in a dive you paid $30,000.00 for.  But by all means brag that you managed to park beside a million dollar motor home.  

You are pathetic double wide Dave. 

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Theres a million dollar motor home parked next to me....

Need we say more? 

Beta can't afford AC.:lol:

Love the sound of that.

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Keep saying more.  I'm actually typing from the property we bought for the wives business.   That would mean that I own two houses and a factory in Ontario that continue to appreciate and you live in a dive you paid $30,000.00 for.  But by all means brag that you managed to park beside a million dollar motor home.  

Make believe land is treating you well. :lol2:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ummm....if someone broke the law...it doesnt matter who controls congress. :lol2:

Ummmm when the President is pardoning criminals to protect himself it does.  

Poor and Stupid.  Double wide Dave is outdoing his stupidity today. 

On 7/19/2018 at 5:32 PM, revkevsdi said:

Keep saying more.  I'm actually typing from the property I bought for the wifes business.   That would mean that I own two houses and a factory in Ontario that continue to appreciate and you live in a dive you paid $30,000.00 for.  But by all means brag that you managed to park beside a million dollar motor home.  

Wow.

On 7/19/2018 at 5:32 PM, revkevsdi said:

Keep saying more.  I'm actually typing from the property I bought for the wifes business.   That would mean that I own two houses and a factory in Ontario that continue to appreciate and you live in a dive you paid $30,000.00 for.  But by all means brag that you managed to park beside a million dollar motor home.  

Beta post.  You forgot to add that you "have almost unlimited social options".  Was that on purpose?  

• Haha 1

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Ummmm when the President is pardoning criminals to protect himself it does.  

Poor and Stupid.  Double wide Dave is outdoing his stupidity today. 

Obama didnt pardon criminals....nor has any other president.... 

:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Wow.

That should be Who.   As in who let the dogs out.  And that would be Arctic Beta let the dogs out, because he was told to.   Make sure you take the poop bags along. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That should be Who.   As in who let the dogs out.  And that would be Arctic Beta let the dogs out, because he was told to.   Make sure you take the poop bags along. 

So lets get this straight.  First, you give your wife a check for $50K a year to raise kids who are no longer living at home, then you need to fund her beta business adventure with retained earnings and use a prescribed rate loan instead of being properly invested with a >10% ROI.

My wife who earns more than you writes me a check every year for no less than $50K to invest in however I see fit.

Lol Beta.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So lets get this straight.  First, you give your wife a check for $50K a year to raise kids who are no longer living at home, then you need to fund her beta business adventure with retained earnings and use a prescribed rate loan instead of being properly invested with a >10% ROI.

My wife who earns more than you writes me a check every year for no less than $50K to invest in however I see fit.

Lol Beta.

As usual, you didn’t get it straight. But that’s par for the course. 

As I recall, your wife makes more than 98% of the people on this board.   You should have a bigger helicopter than Momo.