Trump says in interview he holds Putin personally responsible for election interference

Well OK then Chief, but one question: Why can't you say things like this when you are standing on a stage eyeball to eyeball with someone ?

Trump looks like hell in this interview, life in the bunker can't be good right now especially in the light that he could be at Mar a Lago or Bedminster working the crowd as a greeter.

Trump says in interview he holds Putin personally responsible for election interference

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump said on Wednesday he holds his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin personally responsible for Moscow's attempts to interfere in the 2016 US election.

Speaking to CBS, Trump said he would consider Putin culpable because he's Russia's leader.

"I would because he's in charge of the country just like I consider myself to be responsible for things that happen in this country," Trump said. "So certainly as the leader of the country you would have to hold him responsible."

Trump's views surrounding election meddling have been repeatedly called into question. As recently as this week -- immediately after his one-on-one meeting with Putin -- Trump appeared to believe Putin's denial over the US intelligence community's conclusion that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Trump ultimately walked back the answer he gave at the joint press conference in Helsinki, and attributed his comments to a simple mistake.

close dialog

"In a key sentence in my remarks I said the word 'would' instead of 'wouldn't,'" Trump said on Tuesday. He explained he had reviewed a transcript and video of his remarks.

"The sentence should have been: 'I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia,' " he said. "Sort of a double negative."

The White House was once again sent into clean-up mode Wednesday when Trump said "no" when a reporter asked him if Russia was still targeting the United States. Press secretary Sarah Sanders later claimed Trump was saying "no" to answering questions, not to whether the Russians are targeting the US.

In his Wednesday interview, Trump said his message to Putin warning against future meddling was "very strong" during their meeting Monday.

He said his message to Putin warning against future meddling was "very strong" during their meeting Monday.

"I let him know we can't have this. We're not going to have it. And that's the way it's going to be," Trump said.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/18/politics/trump-putin-election-interference/index.html

The good old days :bc:

Related image

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’ll change his mind three times by Monday. :lol: 

Monday? Hopefully by tomorrow and leave you twits reeling and chasing more invisible demons.

Vince, you and the all the retards of the like wanted Trump to go in there and condemn Putin and pin him to the wall.  Why even go if that's what was going to happen?  Ever think that maybe Russia could easily drop a bomb about what we are doing to "hack" the rest of the world?  Ever wonder why our "elite" find them the most threatening? Hmmmm...........

Is it hard to be hacky squid brains?  Do your toilets stain easily with inky-poo?  :lol: 

Get fucked with your fake outrage.  Or, show us some commitment...take it to the streets.  I'll meet you there!  :SHOW ME!  :bc:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god your blather is pure nonsense sometimes.

What part are you having a hard time comprehending.  I can type slower for you.

Aren't you supposed to be working on being happy right now?

Just now, spin_dry said:

Desperately trying rehab his guy. 

Not at all.  I just know nothing is going to soothe the whining masses of half-wits.  I look at performance....not rhetoric or "feel goodness" qualities.

Weak minds....LOVE their weak leadership.  It makes them feel like soft smores all over!  :lol: 

Trump needs to be better.....that is for sure. How about he starts just saying what he means and sticking to it. Quit walking back all this bullshit because the corrupt panic monkeys throw shit at each other every time he speaks. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump needs to be better.....that is for sure. How about he starts just saying what he means and sticking to it. Quit walking back all this bullshit because the corrupt panic monkeys throw shit at each other every time he speaks. 

I'm not a panic monkey but one  would think he would be getting better after some time in office yet he sounds more buffoonish everyday. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm not a panic monkey but one  would think he would be getting better after some time in office yet he sounds more buffoonish everyday. 

Hard to argue with that.......the dude is a fucking idiot no doubt. I think the issue is he has zero fundamental understanding of almost everything yet is required to discuss many issues. 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Indeed.  Fuck it.  Look...he backed off under pressure instead of just saying fuck it and laughing it off as a goof and now he's stuck spinning for the press.  Dumb mistake.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The man needs some rest I think.  But he's always sounded like a buffoon to me.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hard to argue with that.......the dude is a fucking idiot no doubt. I think the issue is he has zero fundamental understanding of almost everything yet is required to discuss many issues. 

Trump reminds me of Sarah Palin. Hahahaha

The interview he had following his meeting with the Russian was pathetic. He looked like he was the verge of having a meltdown. Pressured speech, unfunny jokes. He should’ve stuck to his tv show and golf. I’m beginning to wonder if he’ll die in office. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Monday? Hopefully by tomorrow and leave you twits reeling and chasing more invisible demons.

Vince, you and the all the retards of the like wanted Trump to go in there and condemn Putin and pin him to the wall.  Why even go if that's what was going to happen?  Ever think that maybe Russia could easily drop a bomb about what we are doing to "hack" the rest of the world?  Ever wonder why our "elite" find them the most threatening? Hmmmm...........

Is it hard to be hacky squid brains?  Do your toilets stain easily with inky-poo?  :lol: 

Get fucked with your fake outrage.  Or, show us some commitment...take it to the streets.  I'll meet you there!  :SHOW ME!  :bc:

30 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

What part are you having a hard time comprehending.  I can type slower for you.

Aren't you supposed to be working on being happy right now?

27 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Not at all.  I just know nothing is going to soothe the whining masses of half-wits.  I look at performance....not rhetoric or "feel goodness" qualities.

Weak minds....LOVE their weak leadership.  It makes them feel like soft smores all over!  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Indeed.  Fuck it.  Look...he backed off under pressure instead of just saying fuck it and laughing it off as a goof and now he's stuck spinning for the press.  Dumb mistake.

The man needs some rest I think.  But he's always sounded like a buffoon to me.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thanks for not quoting her.

Here  you go. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1