Where does Fox News find these?

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

OK flame away... 

Image result for mika brzezinski hot

I used to think she was a hotty but the last couple of years have made her sullen and ugly.  Bitter women are unattractive as hell.  Makes them age really fast too.  Blondes don’t need help.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I used to think she was a hotty but the last couple of years have made her sullen and ugly.  Bitter women are unattractive as hell.  Makes them age really fast too.  Blondes don’t need help.

It’s fitting that she’s on PMSNBC

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Woolie just blew a load of dust in his Bermuda shorts.:lol:

nah, 35 is my minimum age....younger than that is just creepy.  I have a 28 year old daughter ffs.  :news: With all the talking heads out there these days, she's a bright young conservative voice, attracting younger voters to the fold.  She's awesome.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

nah, 35 is my minimum age....younger than that is just creepy.  I have a 28 year old daughter ffs.  :news: With all the talking heads out there these days, she's a bright young conservative voice, attracting younger voters to the fold.  She's awesome.  

I’d think if I were back in the hunt, I’d say prolly late 20’s if we’re having breakfast in the morning.  Younger if not.  Otherwise, yeah...kinda creepy and really, what is there to talk about with somebody with so little life experience anyway?

On 7/21/2018 at 9:37 AM, DriftBusta said:

33. :asif:

• Like 1