How many more months before trump is removed from office?

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About 76.

the libs are going to be sooo disappointed in 2018, 2020 etc etc, looking at house boats for when the floods come from the liberal tears start flowing in Nov

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

the libs are going to be sooo disappointed in 2018, 2020 etc etc, looking at house boats for when the floods come from the liberal tears start flowing in Nov

Pretty much why I’m sick of hearing them bitch and moan.   Treeeeeeeeeeaason?  Gmafb.  

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Too many.  He's a massive turd and a failure. 

He makes Obama look good.

Neal

Hardly.....he has done nothing worse than Obama and his economic policy is 10000% better. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

About 76.

Nice math.  You got here before me.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wrong.  You are 1000000% full of shit wrong.

Neal

Don't be upset Mr. "Flick of the Lug'

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Wrong.  You are 1000000% full of shit wrong.

Neal

Yah......4% GDP with rising interest rates and bullets being put back into the feds arsenal is way worse than 0% GDP and 0% interest rates ......fucking idiot. Take your cry ass back to whatever hick forum you and the other traitorous bean farmers commiserate on .....fucking idiot 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ben is lug flick not I.  For the 10000000000th time, yet you still can't grasp it.  Fucking thicker than SR.

Neal

I never said lug flick....no idea where you got that from. I think you referred to it as the "flicking lug" :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah......4% GDP with rising interest rates and bullets being put back into the feds arsenal is way worse than 0% GDP and 0% interest rates ......fucking idiot. Take your cry ass back to whatever hick forum you and the other traitorous bean farmers commiserate on .....fucking idiot 

Built entirely on what Obama turned around.  China is still dumping tons of steel and routing through Canada.  I couldn't be happier!

Fucking moronic wet brain.

Neal

Built entirely on what Obama turned around.  China is still dumping tons of steel and routing through Canada.  I couldn't be happier!

Neal

"Turned around"???  From the bottom?  We're lucky his team didn't know how to drill.

• Haha 1

Neal

:lol: you are so dumb. You been PMing back and forth with MC 

Built on what Obama turned around...... Trump literally unwound every single thing Obama built and the economy exploded. How about you pull your head out of your ass 

Incorrect, you most certainly did.  I said sweeping lug.  You are as fucking thick as Momo, sweet fuck!!!11. :lol:

nope......wasnt me

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: you are so dumb. You been PMing back and forth with MC 

Built on what Obama turned around...... Trump literally unwound every single thing Obama built and the economy exploded. How about you pull your head out of your ass 

Fuck at least MC can troubleshoot a sled decent and doesn't try hucking some title swapped POS on other members.  Sweet Jesus Crist!

Neal

Fuck at least MC can troubleshoot a sled decent and doesn't try hucking some title swapped POS on other members.  Sweet Jesus Crist!

Neal

:lol: poor poor Triggered Neal ....so sad