Cliff Notes on Trump the past 2 Days

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

He beat a group of 15 Republicans last time.  He would do the same thing.

While the simpletons are analyzing every word or every press conference for anything to support collusion, I keep my eye on policies and actions.  

I don't even give a fuck about the collusion bullshit.....Trump has looked, acted and sounded like a jackass the last few days. I voted for the guy but I think he is losing his marbles. 

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

That'd be funnier if you spelled it correctly.  You've been misspelling it all week.  I'm telling you this now because nobody seems to care about you like I do.

*pygmy

Who the fuck is "Jack Reacher"?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck all that...are you really going to tell me the events of the last couple days have been a success and good look for Trump?

Not entirely.  But it was a success to meet with Putin.  It's time to let those idiotic wounds heel and let them start helping in that corner of hell.  

In spite of some of the shit I throw out here to offend the consistantly weak and whining bitches, I think I have a pretty good grasp on the realities.  Or at least the realities I care about.

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Not entirely.  But it was a success to meet with Putin.  It's time to let those idiotic wounds heel and let them start helping in that corner of hell.  

In spite of some of the shit I throw out here to offend the consistantly weak and whining bitches, I think I have a pretty good grasp on the realities.  Or at least the realities I care about.

Wounds...the guy has changed his story 3 or 4 times in the last two days...it's bizarre. :lol:

No...I know that.  Good movie BTW...the first one.  I mean, is he somebody here now?  I missed that new name giving.

I've read a lot of the books....haven't seen the movie. Jack Reacher is supposed to be something like 6'5" and 260 pounds...Cruise doesn't cut it. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wounds...the guy has changed his story 3 or 4 times in the last two days...it's bizarre. :lol:

Has he?  I got the "would/wouldn't" thing.  Personally, it was a mistake to walk anything back.  It never goes well.  Laugh it off and move on.  

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh yes Mark you have so many things to do you here you are making an idiotic post.

I’m here about 10% as much as you.  You’re a regular senior fellow at the dipshit think tank.  This thread is just more of the same clowns bitching about Trump.  Seriously do you ever put your phone down?   :lol:  

Has he?  I got the "would/wouldn't" thing.  Personally, it was a mistake to walk anything back.  It never goes well.  Laugh it off and move on.  

You believe that bullshit story....holy fuck. :lol:

I've read a lot of the books....haven't seen the movie. Jack Reacher is supposed to be something like 6'5" and 260 pounds...Cruise doesn't cut it. 

Yeah...my parents bitch and bitch about Tom playing that role.  But, I'm a fan of his acting.  I think he played it well. I could maybe find a few better actors to play that role though.  But Tom did pretty well.

9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

He beat a group of 15 Republicans last time.  He would do the same thing.

While the simpletons are analyzing every word or every press conference for anything to support collusion, I keep my eye on policies and actions.  

Me too.  The rest is just noise :bc: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I’m here about 10% as much as you.  You’re a regular senior fellow at the dipshit think tank.  This thread is just more of the same clowns bitching about Trump.  Seriously do you ever put your phone down?   :lol:  

The last few days I have hardly posted during the day but then again I'm not the one saying  they have so many better things to do as they keep posting. :lol:

You believe that bullshit story....holy fuck. :lol:

What do you believe?  To me, either "would' or "wouldn't" work for me.  It was a fucking presser with idiotic questions without substance....stupid politics.

What do you believe?  To me, either "would' or "wouldn't" work for me.  It was a fucking presser with idiotic questions without substance....stupid politics.

Yeah...OK.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The last few days I have hardly posted during the day but then again I'm not the one saying  they have so many better things to do as they keep posting. :lol:

Hey I’m waiting for my pizza what can I say ?!  :lol: 

Trump should make Rand Paul his AG and top adviser on foreign policy. 

Trump himself should focus on domestic economic policy and trade. He is knocking it out of the park there. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump himself should focus on domestic economic policy and trade. He is knocking it out of the park there. 

I can honestly say that Sessions is absolutely worthless and has no redeeming value to him.  I mean...literally, grease on the driveway.  What the fuck is he still doing there?  I guess compared to the last few....he's gold.  But still...GET RID OF HIS STUPID, ANTIQUATED, WORTHLESS BUMPKIN ASS!

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

I can honestly say that Sessions is absolutely worthless and has no redeeming value to him.  I mean...literally, grease on the driveway.  What the fuck is he still doing there?  I guess compared to the last few....he's gold.  But still...GET RID OF HIS STUPID, ANTIQUATED, WORTHLESS BUMPKIN ASS!

I'd honestly take Eric Holder or Susan Rice over Jeff Sessions..........its that bad

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sweet Jesus on an onion roll , Crazy Ben making the only fucking sense in this whole forum :lol:    :bc:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd honestly take Eric Holder or Susan Rice over Jeff Sessions..........its that bad

Whew.  That's strong.  I think I'd take completely worthless over completely corrupt.  Although, many overlapping qualities.

Whew.  That's strong.  I think I'd take completely worthless over completely corrupt.  Although, many overlapping qualities.

Oh dont kid yourself.......Sessions is a slimy swamp monster as bad as anyone we have seen.