Cliff Notes on Trump the past 2 Days

• Platinum Contributing Member

So really haven’t paid much attention other than the Helsinki  comments and the subsequent walk back but has he backtracked again today!? More than once maybe? Fucking guy has spit the bit I’m afraid.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So really haven’t paid much attention other than the Helsinki  comments and the subsequent walk back but has he backtracked again today!? More than once maybe? Fucking guy has spit the bit I’m afraid.

think listening to him theres a little dementia starting.  There is a min age for president and congress and IMO there should be a max age as well.  TBH I'd prefer a 30 year old president to a 70 something one.     

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

think listening to him theres a little dementia starting.  There is a min age for president and congress and IMO there should be a max age as well.  TBH I'd prefer a 30 year old president to a 70 something one.     

I think his weird comments about Montenegro came directly from Putin.

The same Putin that vehemently opposed their admission into NATO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think his weird comments about Montenegro came directly from Putin.

The same Putin that vehemently opposed their admission into NATO.

I wonder if that's also why he shoved the PM of Montenegro out of his way at last year's NATO, directions from Putin?  Or just that his country contains the word, "negro"? 

I didn't see the entire speech of the two Russians, but what I did see.....trump 1) looked very nervous walking to the podium with Putin (like "fuck, here goes') and 2) he constantly looked at his notes when he was rattling off his anti-US, and pro-Putin messages. Like he was given a list from Putin on exactly  what to say. Seemed kind of odd, not being able to wing that.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I think age limits and term limits are a good idea.  Honestly, the man just has to be tired as fuck.  I really don't know how he does it.  Pure will I guess.  Credit given but mistakes happen when on the Red Bull express.

37 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Here are the cliff notes. 

Trumps lips moved.

Liberal panities began wadding up. 

Its a total mess now. 

That's pretty much it though...none of this really matters.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't see the entire speech of the two Russians, but what I did see.....trump 1) looked very nervous walking to the podium with Putin (like "fuck, here goes') and 2) he constantly looked at his notes when he was rattling off his anti-US, and pro-Putin messages. Like he was given a list from Putin on exactly  what to say. Seemed kind of odd, not being able to wing that.

I heard something that after backtracking and saying he believed US Intelligence instead of Putin that today he flip flopped again. I won't vote for him again and I appreciate your answer Slinger.:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I think age limits and term limits are a good idea.  Honestly, the man just has to be tired as fuck.  I really don't know how he does it.  Pure will I guess.  Credit given but mistakes happen when on the Red Bull express.

That's pretty much it though...none of this really matters.

None of it matters....seriously? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I’m beginning to feel sorry for the tangerine man. It’s quite sad, really. Three times now he hasn’t said why he meant. 

He needs to stfu and let the professionals handle foreign policy. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I heard something that after backtracking and saying he believed US Intelligence instead of Putin that today he flip flopped again. I won't vote for him again and I appreciate your answer Slinger.:thumbsup:

yes, he did walk back his original walk back, today.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

None of it matters....seriously? 

Well, my mistake...it matter to the Dems who are raising hell over anything at this point.  This is just all spitball sports anymore for them.  Russia is exciting because of the big straws they've manufactured for this bullshit.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He needs to stfu and let the professionals handle foreign policy. 

I see that...but I also don't.  Our "professionals" are the reason we're all fucked up and they grow richer and richer for it.  Trump may not be the answer...but it's a start to do anything but the status quo.

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

Well, my mistake...it matter to the Dems who are raising hell over anything at this point.  This is just all spitball sports anymore for them.  Russia is exciting because of the big straws they've manufactured for this bullshit.

I see that...but I also don't.  Our "professionals" are the reason we're all fucked up and they grow richer and richer for it.  Trump may not be the answer...but it's a start to do anything but the status quo.

Fuck all that...are you really going to tell me the events of the last couple days have been a success and good look for Trump?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Smh....Glad I have things to do most days.  If not Trump, then who?  Let’s hear it brainiacs, who’s going to challenge him in 2020?

Oh yes Mark you have so many things to do you here you are making an idiotic post.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Smh....Glad I have things to do most days.  If not Trump, then who?  Let’s hear it brainiacs, who’s going to challenge him in 2020?

He beat a group of 15 Republicans last time.  He would do the same thing.

While the simpletons are analyzing every word or every press conference for anything to support collusion, I keep my eye on policies and actions.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

A good start would be a candidate that hasn’t lost their mind. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The Alaskan pigmy and jack reacher are bent on saving the trump brand. :lol: 

That'd be funnier if you spelled it correctly.  You've been misspelling it all week.  I'm telling you this now because nobody seems to care about you like I do.

*pygmy

Who the fuck is "Jack Reacher"?