EU and Japan sign trade deal covering a third of the world's economy

So why wouldn't they include us on that? EU is putting large tariffs on our exports and eliminating them with others? More reason to tell them to fuck off. 

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Japan and the European Union traded roughly €129 billion ($152 billion) of goods last year, according to EU data.

That's what we sell to China alone.

Stop shitting on Spinner’s win.  You don’t see how badly they need one?  This week has just been the worst for them.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Japan and the European Union traded roughly €129 billion ($152 billion) of goods last year, according to EU data.

That's what we sell to China alone.

And that's a third of  the world's economy. :lmao: CNN -  news by children, for children.  Vince should be along soon to latch onto this intellectually deficient garbage.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

So why wouldn't they include us on that? EU is putting large tariffs on our exports and eliminating them with others? More reason to tell them to fuck off. 

The EU is expected to full capitulate to Trumps demands next week when they present their trade offer. That one win for Trump on trade is 1000x better than anything Obama did in 8 years

45 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The EU is expected to full capitulate to Trumps demands next week when they present their trade offer. That one win for Trump on trade is 1000x better than anything Obama did in 8 years

Not even close. Obama made faggots like Woolie, snake and even yourself come uncunted over some of the dumbest shit. That was totally worth it. :bc:

6 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Not even close. Obama made faggots like Woolie, snake and even yourself come uncunted over some of the dumbest shit. That was totally worth it. :bc:

I never came uncunted over dumb obama shit.......I supported everything he did that was worth while. Like Iran and Cuba and.......well.............

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never came uncunted over dumb obama shit.......I supported everything he did that was worth while. Like Iran and Cuba and.......well.............

:lol: