Only 31% of likely voters strongly approve of Donny

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

OK so lets play and assume you are correct.  So why attack the UK whose leaving the EU and Canada

Exactly...his rhetoric makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

OK so lets play and assume you are correct.  So why attack the UK whose leaving the EU and Canada

Do they tariff us unfairly? I honestly dont know what you are referring to exactly 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Do they tariff us unfairly? I honestly dont know what you are referring to exactly 

you seem good with trump attacking everyone while cozying up to Putin because the EU is the enemy.  So why give a pass on attacking the UK/canada/australia who have been our most reliable allie the last 75 years

Edited by Angry ginger

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you seem good with trump attacking everyone while cozying up to Putin because the EU is the enemy.  So why give a pass on attacking the UK/canada/australia who have been our most reliable allie the last 75 years

I dont see the issue with cozying up to Putin......Russia has done nothing to us of any meaning and they are not a hostile trade partner

The UK on the other hand levies import duties and VAT tax on every good that enter their country from the US.......we up to this point have made zero restrictions on UK goods entering our country.

In short fuck any country that seeks to take advantage of us on trade......the rest is white noise 

Just now, f7ben said:

I dont see the issue with cozying up to Putin......Russia has done nothing to us of any meaning and they are not a hostile trade partner

The UK on the other hand levies import duties and VAT tax on every good that enter their country from the US.......we up to this point have made zero restrictions on UK goods entering our country.

In short fuck any country that seeks to take advantage of us on trade......the rest is white noise 

VAT is not a tax on trade it's a tax on all product within their economy like a US sales tax.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

To a simple mind of course not, but hey there is nothing wrong with the simple life...god bless :bc:

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

VAT is not a tax on trade it's a tax on all product within their economy like a US sales tax.  

They have a special import VAT ......as does Australia. It is an across the board tariff....nothing more nothing less

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

To a simple mind of course not, but hey there is nothing wrong with the simple life...god bless :bc:

Well your recent performance here makes it obvious you are an expert on being oblivious and deluded. Bless your heart

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They have a special import VAT ......as does Australia. It is an across the board tariff....nothing more nothing less

Last time I checked the EU has a $90 billion dollar surplus with the US. How much do EU companies invest here and how much do US companies invest there? How many Americans are employed by eu based companies? How many Americans are employed by eu based companies? 

As for the VAT, to my knowledge that’s a tax which is added to all products purchased in the EU regardless of country of origination. Which of course makes it a level playing field regardless. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

As for the VAT, to my knowledge that’s a tax which is added to all products purchased in the EU regardless of country of origination. Which of course makes it a level playing field regardless. 

Are you fucking retarded or do you have a mental block not allowing you to read the words "Special Import VAT" on top of Import Duties on all products imported from outside the EU

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded or do you have a mental block not allowing you to read the words "Special Import VAT" on top of Import Duties on all products imported from outside the EU

Does the import vat tax take the place of the eu’s standard vat tax or are they stacked? The standard vat was 15%. 

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Other than hacking our election system....lol

56 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Other than hacking our election system....lol

There’s no evidence it had any effect on the results of the election. Swing and a miss.