Larry Kudlow owns the fuck out of Ballsack lol

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/18/kudlow-says-president-trump-is-so-dissatisfied-with-china-trade-talks-.html

Larry is spot on

"I do not think President Xi has any intention of following through on any of the discussions we've made and I think the President is so dissatisfied with China on these so-called talks that he is keeping the pressure on and I support that," Kudlow said.

Kudlow pointed to the gap between U.S. and Chinese tariffs, saying "our average tariff is about" 2.5 percent while "China's average tariff is about 14 percent."

"Here's my solution, and the president agrees with this: Lower your barriers," Kudlow said. "We will export like crazy."

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Fair is fair. Its not an unreasonable request and well overdue. 

I'd take it a step further......I think its criminal to accept anything less on the part of our lawmakers.

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd take it a step further......I think its criminal to accept anything less on the part of our lawmakers.

I have always said that it intentionally undermines our domestic production. Because it does. Bunch of super wealthy corporations negotiated a deal years ago to make themselves even more unbelievably wealthy and fuck the American consumer/tax payer. 

• Like 1

I have always said that it intentionally undermines our domestic production. Because it does. Bunch of super wealthy corporations negotiated a deal years ago to make themselves even more unbelievably wealthy and fuck the American consumer/tax payer. 

BUT WHAT ABOUT CONDUIT AND BEAN PRICES !!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

BUT WHAT ABOUT CONDUIT AND BEAN PRICES !!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 :lol: 

I dont eat soybeans (beta food) and from what Im seeing there is so much demand right now they cant keep fixtures in stock. Be glad you can still get conduit. 

• Thanks 1

I dont eat soybeans (beta food) and from what Im seeing there is so much demand right now they cant keep fixtures in stock. Be glad you can still get conduit. 

Yah......but what about the inflationary effects of tariffs driving the price of beans up and the price of conduits up even though beans are still down and demand is high and the 2nd world war serving as a lesson from the bolsheviks and the lesson of the Otto von Sprinzthargher. Cleary you are thinking about this on the right level. Heres a link

https://www.census.gov/history/www/through_the_decades/fast_facts/1840_fast_facts.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/18/kudlow-says-expecting-significant-trade-offer-from-eu-soon.html

EU expected to make significant concessions in their trade offer coming next week. We have them by the balls and everyone knows it......everyone except the subject of the OP that is :lol:

Sounds like Mexico is coming to the table groveling for a deal and offering up whatever we want as well.

China is gonna get buttfucked to the max and I hope that faggot ass piece of shit Trudeau gets told to fuck off and we invade canada and just take their milkshake 

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

We're not the United States of America any more, we're either the United States of Wall Street or the United States of Crony Capitalism.

• Thanks 1