Trump now says no 'time limit' to denuclearize North Korea, notes 'Putin is going to be involved'

Nobel prize my fuckin ass...

Trump now says no 'time limit' to denuclearize North Korea, notes 'Putin is going to be involved'

Source: Japan Times

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump said Tuesday there is no hurry to denuclearize North Korea under his accord with Kim Jong Un — a shift in tone from when the U.S. leader said the process would start very soon. 

“Discussions are ongoing and they’re going very, very well,” Trump told reporters. 

“We have no time limit. We have no speed limit.” 

Trump said he discussed North Korea with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday at their summit in Helsinki.

Read more: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/07/18/asia-pacific/politics-diplomacy-asia-pacific/trump-now-says-no-time-limit-denuclearize-north-korea-notes-putin-going-involved/#.W065U9JKiUk  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jizzbro do me a favor and stop responding to my threads. It’s obvious you are just a Russian bot.

:lol:

RUSSIAN BOTS!!!!!!  RUSSIAN BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!  RUssiisiidianan BOTssas!   BOTS of RUssianaskkskndkasdfasda!!! 1 sdafasdkasdnasldkgnaskdgjnalskdgnasdga akdjfnalskdfasldkfas;lkdfas;df as;dokfhnasldkfgjahr;tuioarhtnadfva/sdfansfd/adfadfadfa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112e4

Image result for insane person gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

8DA0E9FC-7E91-446D-8319-BA17D9EC3590.jpeg

Well, that makes it all clear. And here we thought Russia wanted Trump in power because they own him. 

That they wanted someone who would stand down while Russia helps their buddy Assad stay in power, someone who would weaken NATO, and the USA.

I guess that last shit just happened by accident. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well, that makes it all clear. And here we thought Russia wanted Trump in power because they own him. 

That they wanted someone who would stand down while Russia helps their buddy Assad stay in power, someone who would weaken NATO, and the USA.

Trump has been very effective with the neocons in power which I was kinda surprised by because they all hated/still hate him. Now that they are coming out expressing their outrage over the Helsinki escapade makes me think that Russia has dirt on Republicans and Trump can do what he wants because they are all scared little faggots. Not sure if that makes Russia the good guy or the bad guy.  :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Trump has been very effective with the neocons in power which I was kinda surprised by because they all hated/still hate him. Now that they are coming out expressing their outrage over the Helsinki escapade makes me think that Russia has dirt on Republicans and Trump can do what he wants because they are all scared little faggots. Not sure if that makes Russia the good guy or the bad guy.  :dunno:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans will support a stick with a used condom on it if it gets them what they want. 

Poor Anar....,still a Repug at heart :lmao: 

Edited by SnowRider

54 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

the only conservative members of congress expressing any outrage are on their way out. you should have seen some of the ball less cowards, like Rubio, giving trump a pass to the lame walk back yesterday . you're definitely right about one thing though, they are a bunch of pussies, and likely right about Russia having dirt on many of them, as well. like campaign donations, lots of them.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the only conservative members of congress expressing any outrage are on their way out. you should have seen some of the ball less cowards, like Rubio, giving trump a pass to the lame walk back yesterday . you're definitely right about one thing though, they are a bunch of pussies, and likely right about Russia having dirt on many of them, as well. like campaign donations, lots of them.

Rubio is scared of Trump, look what Trump did to him in the primaries. He doesnt want to lose favor with his senior citizen base in Florida who are probably Trumpers... 

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Rubio is scared of Trump, look what Trump did to him in the primaries. He doesnt want to lose favor with his senior citizen base in Florida who are probably Trumpers... 

A lot of these guys are walking a tightrope, they don’t know whether to support Trump openly or not. It’s all about getting (or losing) the votes.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

9AB29F63-0EA2-4308-AC33-6FB48E3FF5E4.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

9AB29F63-0EA2-4308-AC33-6FB48E3FF5E4.jpeg

Wow!  That’s a gotcha moment.Unless you could find evidence of Republicans saying Iraq wasn’t an issue 6 years before the first gulf war.

Because that tweet even if it is legit is 6 years old. 

Things have changed while you’ve been busy fluffing your dog.