Repugs Love Vets.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zamjabronie said:

At the brief look of it, appears to be budgeting.

Why is this a big deal for some of you?  It'll get worked out.

BTW...posting some fucking cut and paste then acting like it's your own god damn viewpoint and then demanding others to explain or discuss is god damn liberal stupidness.  You are less guilty of it but Tool Kit and MC are fucking famous for it.

Nobody on this site owes you an explanation for anything.  STFU and get over it 👍

3 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

BTW...posting some fucking cut and paste then acting like it's your own god damn viewpoint and then demanding others to explain or discuss is god damn liberal stupidness.  You are less guilty of it but Tool Kit and MC are fucking famous for it.

Some people are getting paid to do it. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Nobody on this site owes you an explanation for anything.  STFU and get over it 👍

I'm not asking for one.  You are.  I've NEVER seen you able to defend any of your viewpoints with anything other than stupidness, meme's or other lefty propaganda for this reason;  because, they aren't your viewpoints.  You were issued them with no way of backing them up other than name calling.  How's that working out for you?

"I"m an aggressive liberal with almost unlimited social options....will somebody be my friend....please?"

:lol:

You are a brainless squid.  Period.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I'm not asking for one.  You are.  I've NEVER seen you able to defend any of your viewpoints with anything other than stupidness, meme's or other lefty propaganda for this reason;  because, they aren't your viewpoints.  You were issued them with no way of backing them up other than name calling.  How's that working out for you?

"I"m an aggressive liberal with almost unlimited social options....will somebody be my friend....please?"

You are a brainless squid.  Period.

LOL.  Now you're in for it.    He hates it when this gets pointed out.  He is such a dip shit.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

the point - trump should not have provided huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations, while making cuts to other organizations who need things badly, to compensate. damn dude...

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the point - trump should not have provided huge tax cuts to the wealthy and corporations, while making cuts to other organizations who need things badly, to compensate. damn dude...

No.  That's your point.  "Tax cuts" is another red herring, gas lighter for you boys.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when did you start? this is the exact same response you provide every other time.

Why do you continue to ask? 

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Seems he may have been talking about you.

Edited by racer254

The fact they gave the military another $700B without addressing this is fucked. That being said... SR should get with his limitless social options and raise some money. Then you have Slinger who looooooves saying everyone is in the klan here, yet he has been lapping SR’s balls like they are Ben and Jerry’s I’ve cream. “The limp wrist klan”, so cute. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do you continue to ask? 

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Seems he may have been talking about you.

just to point it out, primarily. then there is a small chance you'll try explaining things and really show your ignorance. so it's really a "win-win".

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The fact they gave the military another $700B without addressing this is fucked. That being said... SR should get with his limitless social options and raise some money. Then you have Slinger who looooooves saying everyone is in the klan here, yet he has been lapping SR’s balls like they are Ben and Jerry’s I’ve cream. “The limp wrist klan”, so cute. 

time for new material. you've been sucking so many rww nuts in here you look like a retarded chipmunk headed back to the nest for a drop off.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lmao:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just to point it out, primarily. then there is a small chance you'll try explaining things and really show your ignorance. so it's really a "win-win".

Hey, do you know what law trump signed in this sentence from the article?  Please, tell us the law so that I can better explain it for you.  Or was it because they leave out details so that they can't be rebuked?

But last month, president Trump signed a law that reorganized veterans’ health care, and shifted funding for the private program into the discretionary column.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well adds running on the radio every break adds on tv and billboards ever few miles signs in 1/4  of the stores all asking for the same thing HELP WANTED beg to differ . 

sorry about your loss and upcoming losses in the mid terms . it's the economy stupid .remind us of who said that again ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 hours ago, racer254 said:

Still waiting.  Maybe snowbeavis can provide us with the details of his little spoon fed article.

Stop waiting.  They only redistribute their TDS talking points.  They aren’t supposed to discuss them.  They tend to fall apart if they get sucked into a debate.  That’s bad.

52 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

Stop waiting.  They only redistribute their TDS talking points.  They aren’t supposed to discuss them.  They tend to fall apart if they get sucked into a debate.  That’s bad.

Honestly, I don't think they know what to discuss.  They were told only that trump signed "a law"  that caused issues.  And hopefully they are spending some time research why and what law it was,  since I asked for details.

But, I think they have been sidetracked rehashing trumps tax returns, NK, the interpreter, and more TDS fluff.  They get bombarded with so much that they can't be bothered with details.  LOL

Edited by racer254

4 posts and you still can't answer the question.  Like I said, your so bombarded with crap that you don't know what they are even talking about.  Did you do some research and find the law that the article is talking about yet?  Maybe you should go post something asking this on DU?