Cut the Bullshit.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

How many of you fucking Clown Posse Dumpers believe his lie ‘would’ vs ‘wouldn't’ :lmao: 

Post it in black and white.  Believe him today or yesterday.......👍

I’ll take more.  Not a big deal unless this gong show is the center of ones life.  The stupidity on here is nauseating.  How’s pizzagate, Seth Rich, and all your other conspiracy bullshit :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I’ll take more.  Not a big deal unless this gong show is the center of ones life.  The stupidity on here is nauseating.  How’s pizzagate, Seth Rich, and all your other conspiracy bullshit :lmao: 

conspiricies occupy those empty places in the mind. Some people have lots to fill.  

• Thanks 1

Forget about it SR. The ones who know better are too pussified to break rank, the rest are too dumb to know any better. It’s a sad bunch, although very entertaining. Especially dooski, tom, and xtraBS :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Oh Trump definitely needed to "correct" himself..

But that's of no concern to me,..it's not like it effects anyone's day to day life.. yearly life, or a decade from now life.. It's not like myself and my kids health insurance got all fucked up or anything over this "lie"

But snowrider is still a fucking smelly used douche that nobody would ever want to grab a beer with..Funny, some things never change

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Forget about it SR. The ones who know better are too pussified to break rank, the rest are too dumb to know any better. It’s a sad bunch, although very entertaining. Especially dooski, tom, and xtraBS :lol:

really you me connect the dots is,comenting on conspiersy.  I know you are snowrider fluffier but still 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How do you like Rigidhead comment :lmao: 

Bahaha, still someone nobody want to grab a beer with, stir the pot like a woman scorned SR

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Bahaha, still someone nobody want to grab a beer with, stir the pot like a woman scorned SR

If you had one beer with me - you’d invite me over to drink the rest of the night.  You’re so far off base it’s comical.  My social options are almost limitless.....👍

Edited by SnowRider

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

If you had one beer with me - you’d invite me over to drink the rest of the night.  You’re so far off base it’s comical.  My social options are almost limitless.....👍

Omg that was so sad hahahahaha. You didn’t just say that about yourself... 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

God.  This was just beyond beta sad.  Ughhhh.....

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Omg that was so sad hahahahaha. You didn’t just say that about yourself... 

Just now, Zamjabronie said:

God.  This was just beyond beta sad.  Ughhhh.....

Perfect post......look at the monkey see monkey do responses :lmao:  Poor xtraBS - in bed with Tranny Boy now :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m still laughing about it. How pathetic do you have to be to say something like that? Such a beta. $100 says he gets pegged on the regular.. 

i almost didn't know what to post.  Sometimes I actually feel sorry for him  How fucking awkward.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell us more about how “cool” you are. Bahahahahahahaha fucking loser. 

I would but you’re already tugging on Tranny Boy’s pecker and you’re both triggered ..... so I’ll save it for another time :lmao: 

I would but you’re already tugging on Tranny Boy’s pecker and you’re both triggered ..... so I’ll save it for another time :lmao: 

SMH and LOLing.  You can't even get out of your own awkward and pathetic mess without being even more awkward.  Astonishing.  Do you go to therapy?

If you and one beer with me - you’d invite me over to drink the rest of the night.  You’re so far off base it’s comical.  My social options are almost limitless.....👍

Didn't you make fun of Ezra's post like 10min ago??

And yes, I know about your social options, you have boasted before how what sports I watch on TV you attend I'm person.. LMFAO!!

What's funny, you never participate in any of the other threads about sports though, you would definitely have us in awwww with your pictures of LeMans, Silver Stone, GP of Italy, fuck I been watching the shit out of V8 super car..

What's it like down under?? 

And since you do go to everything I watch on TV, I'll see you August 5th right?? Meet at the infield bridge 1pm.. I'll look for the guy standing by himself.......................