Cut the Bullshit.....

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Boys, we can help get you through this.

Say it with me:

"President Donald J. Trump!"

"President Donald J. Trump" is owned by Putin. Putin owns that bone spurred little bitch as much as Trump owns all his little Trumpsters.

That was easy. Thanks Trumpster. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

"President Donald J. Trump" is owned by Putin. Putin owns that bone spurred little bitch as much as Trump owns all his little Trumpsters.

That was easy. Thanks Trumpster. 

President Donald J. Trump.

Say it again.  

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

President Donald J. Trump.

Say it again.  

I have another one. The only reason Your "President is Donald J. Trump" is because Putin convinced stupid people like you that he would work for American instead of Russian interests.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I have another one. The only reason Your "President is Donald J. Trump" is because Putin convinced stupid people like you that he would work for American instead of Russian interests.  

sort of like selling US uranium to russia and your husband and your foundation getting around 3 million in "speech fees " from Russian business tied to ur1 ? like that?

just go back to nursing on mommy's hind tit 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

sort of like selling US uranium to russia and your husband and your foundation getting around 3 million in "speech fees " from Russian business tied to ur1 ? like that?

just go back to nursing on mommy's hind tit 

It's nothing like that. What it is like is President Donald J Trump weakening US allies and starting a trade war because Putin told him to.  Thanks for playing Trumpster.  

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

IMG_0756.JPG

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure it's easy. President Donald J. Trump does whatever the Commander in chief Putin tells him to do.

Wouldnt Putin tell him to lift the sanctions?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

good question ,, how do you know that wasn't on the table during the private meeting. . it would be like saying Russia should be back into the G7

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

TDS doesn't allow them to think critically.  So fucking stupid.  Truth is and will always be, Americans voted their stupid fascist movement out.  They won't blame Americans for their loss because they are scared to.  Uhummmm.....REAL AMERICANS.  Not their phony, lying racist, cowardice bullshit.

13 hours ago, SnowRider said:

If you had one beer with me - you’d invite me over to drink the rest of the night.  You’re so far off base it’s comical.  My social options are almost limitless.....👍

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pathetic value here is just too hilarious not to "ttt" this shit.  I mean, sweet fucking beta-insecurity!!!!

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

His social options hopefully include a group suicide. The betaness is off the charts. 

I can only think of Tooly or RevBeta to recall such complete and utter betaness.  Hard to believe somebody can post it without some warning light going off in their head.

SMH.

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Didn't you make fun of Ezra's post like 10min ago??

And yes, I know about your social options, you have boasted before how what sports I watch on TV you attend I'm person.. LMFAO!!

What's funny, you never participate in any of the other threads about sports though, you would definitely have us in awwww with your pictures of LeMans, Silver Stone, GP of Italy, fuck I been watching the shit out of V8 super car..

What's it like down under?? 

And since you do go to everything I watch on TV, I'll see you August 5th right?? Meet at the infield bridge 1pm.. I'll look for the guy standing by himself.......................

Whats Aug 5th? :lol: